chapter 7

*jorge's pov
She stares at me with wide open eyes. She is confused just like me*

Jorge:I eh
Martina:SOMEONE STOLE MY STUFF! HOLY CRAP
Jorge:Martina

*she goes with her hands trough her hair and i see her thinking*

Jorge:I can give you a new one?
Martina:No! We have to find it!
Jorge:Why?
Martina:I CAN'T TELL YOU
Jorge: but then ..How?
Martina:I DON'T KNOW!
jorge:Relax okay!
Martina:I WAS HELPING HER AND NOW MY STUFF IS GONE SO YOU HAVE TO HELP ME

*i just was staring a little at her. And i realise that everyone was staring at us*

Jorge:Okay then. I know something
Martina:I go with you
Jorge:You eh better can wait
Martina:Why should I?
Jorge:Welleh..

*okay. If she walks with me then she probably will find out that i am jorge Blanco. I just had to tell her that i am a blanco. But i didn't. And now i only bring myself in more trouble*

Jorge:You go that way. And i go that way okay?
Martina:And what about Josphine?
Jorge:eh i will bring her to her room
Martina:Hm. Okay

*we splits up. I bring Josephine to my stephmom and i walk to the camera-room. Ofcource they know that it is me. So it is better that Martina didn't came with me. I can see that a girl from 13/14 years took her stuff with her. I ask them to bring martina's stuff back to me. After some minutes they walk to me with her stuff. I try to find her but i can't find her.

Martina:Jorge!

*i turn around and i see martina staring with a big smile to me*

Martina:You found them!
Jorge:Here

*i want to give her her stuff. But she embraces me before i could talk anylonger. I want to twist my arms around her but i can't. She came out my arms and i stare at her*

Martina:My eh..stuff