Chapter 59

*martina's pov
After breakfast Jorge went to his father. And I was left alone in his room. I remove slowly his t-shirt from my body and i look in the mirror. There is a huge wound on my back. My shoulder is red. And even my leg is hurted. Now i understand Jorge better. He already saw this yesterday. I try to walk to his closet. No clothes for girls. Maybe i should replace all my stuff over here? I twist his bathrobe again around me. I bite on my lip and i went to my room. And i full my case. Okay Martina. Now you only have to walk back again. Just Forget about the pain. I open my door and i start walking again. It feels like a knife opens my back. Every step hurts more. I hear myself moaning but i can't help it. Untill it hurst so much that i fall down on my knees. And i start crying. Not only because of the pain. But that i am alone. And here is no one who can help me. No alba or Jorge. No staff. Just.. darkness*

??:Martina? Is it you?

*i turn around. And i see Dilan*

Martina:Oh eh hey *i whiper my tears away*

Dilan:You cried? Are you okay?

Martina:Yes. I am fine. Can you help me to stand up?

Dilan:Sure

*he helps me to stand up. This hurts even more*

Dilan:Sorry. Can i help you?

Martina:I have to bring this stuff to eh. Room 7

Dilan:Room  7 ?? Is it yours?

Martina:Eh..no

Dilan:Really? Because you only wear a bathrobe. And why can't you walk?

Martina:Can you just help me?

Dilan:Yeah. Sure