chapter 28

*martina's pov
I just told jorge that he can kiss me. But why? I have a plan. But it is just impossible if such a hot guy wants to kiss you. I stare again at his big brown eyes. Who also stare at mine. I even don't have to kiss him right now to feel his love. His strong arms hold me really tight. But i don't want to let this go. So i smile to him. His nose touched mine soft. And his dumb touched my lip once. I close my eyes. And i feel his hands moving my face closer to his. And our lips "touch". They fit just perfectly on each other. Now he holds me even more tight. And i just let it all happen. He told me that he loves me. And i know that he means it*

-10 minutes later-

*alba's pov
I walk to Martina's room. I really have to talk with her about the last fieuw things. The door is closed. But not locked. So i open it. I can't believe my eyes. I see Jorge topless and Martina above him..kissing*

Alba:I eh..

*they stop kissing and stare at me*

Martina:Alba? What are you doing here?

Alba:I eh..came here for you

*she stares at jorge. Who also stares at her*

Jorge:I will go

Martina:You don't have to

Jorge:I will

*he kissed her and he walks to the door*

Martina:Jorge!

*he turns around*

Martina:Your t-shirt

*she trows it to him. And he closed the door behind him*

Alba:Are you kidding me?

Martina:What?

Alba:We had a plan!

Martina:But he told me that he loves me! And i just couldn't controll myself

Alba:Oh..welleh..Here are your pills

*i gave her the little box*

Martina:Alba?

Alba:Yes?

Martina:Do you want to stay..tonight?

Alba:You mean a sleepover?

Martina:Yes

Alba:I tought that you never would ask me!