Chapter 75

(next day)

*slowly i open my eyes. the window is opened. and a cold breez touched my skin. so i craw deeper under the lakets. i lay my head on Jorge's tummy. and my hand next to it. he is warm. and relaxed. His hand moved to my back. Now i closed my eyes again. I wonder how it will be without him. In the plain. without him. no coffee on my jumpsuit. no one to tease you. no one who listen at yout stories.. no love around me. It is just Horrible. I just will sale my album now i have the money for it. and than i just .. what than? What is the next stap in my life? is it Jorge?  I look up to see his face. Still dreaming. Maybe also about me? Hm. maybe i just have to wait what my desteny will bring to me*

martina:Jorge?

*i crow closer to him*

martina:Jorge??

jorge:What?

*he opened his sleepy eyes. his hair is just one explosion. but it looks cute*

martina:Will you marry me?

jorge:What??

martina:Nothing *laughs* I was thinking about you

jorge:I also did

Martina:Do you remember when you splashed coffee on me?

jorge:Aha *laughs* I remember all our moments. When you fell asleep in my arms. when i just had met you

martina:I was allowed to wear your sweater

*the cozy feeling came up again in my heart.*

jorge:And you always will

martina:Do you want to know what the best of them all?

jorge:Tell me

Martina:Every moment.  that i can kiss you, hold you, Enjoying your smile..

jorge:Having you here with me right now

martina:I will miss you

jorge:But I will miss you more