Chapter 3

*jorge's pov

It has already been 9 months since i have seen my father. Every summer i stay with him in his hotel. I always stay with my mom, so actually this is new again. I feel so sorry about that girl. Martina was her name. I have to do something to make it right again. But how? I even don't know what her job possibly could be. Well, tomorrow she will start. Maybe i can see her tonight?

Jorge:Dad?

D:Yes my son?

Jorge:I go to the pool i think

D:Be on time back

Jorge:Yeah yeah

D:And don't forget that we are planning a karaoke evening

Jorge:Dad..

*i close the door behind me. Fast i grab my sunglasses. I always do this so my dads staff won't realise  it's me. I walk outside,It is so calm over here. I can see that my dad has increase his park. Somethimes i really wonder how it is possible that he is my father. I turn around and i see that girl standing over there. What was her name again? Something with a "M". I walk to her and i just say simple hey. She turns around and she looks suprissed at me. Ah it was Martina*

Martina:You again?

Jorge:Yeah it is me. I want to say sorry for everything. Really. Is there a way that i can make it up again?

Martina:It is okay. But please remove your sunglasses. I only talk with people if i can see their eye
s
Jorge:Oh sure

*i remove my sunglasses. Never a girl really told me what she wants. I think that she is a person who just really knows what her purpose is*

Martina:That is better. Hey again

*she shakes my hand like we never met before*

Jorge:Eh hey

Martina:Well. You are here with your father?

Jorge:Yes. Eh no..with my uncle
Martina:Your uncle?

Jorge:Yeah..he is a friend from Mister Blanco

Martina:So that is why you are rich?
Jorge:Ehm

*why did i lied to her about this? I mean. If i tell her that i am Jorge Blanco she probably never wants to talk with me. And i also can't do that because my dad wants that i have contact with girls from my grade. Well..i don't care. So that is the huge reason why i always hide*

Martina:Sorry. Did i say something wrong?
Jorge:No. I eh. Nice to meet you