BITTERSWEET LOVE +18

I'm sorry ya'll...🤷🏽‍♀️

I don't like the cover as yet, but at the same time I know it'll change, so

I don't like the cover as yet, but at the same time I know it'll change, so...hold onto this one...

*****

From different worlds, Bastian meets his match, Levina. One night tangled up in sheets changes everything. Forbidden love meets consequences. Will they be able to conquer? Will they change their fated destiny?

*****

"I hate you!" Veena spat underneath me, her eyes glaring. "You ruined my life. I hate you so much," I'm met with the somewhat familiar ache in my chest. I pounded into her tightening pussy, trying to ignore her words. Instead, I smirked.

"You might hate me, but this cunt can't get enough of my cock," I said ramming into her, making her body shudder and she bit her lip, trying to suppress the moans. "I can feel it getting tighter,"

With an unmatched strength, she freed her hand and a second later, I felt a searing pain in my face. I halted, staring down at her with wide eyes, trying to process what just happened. "Sunshine," I called calmly. "Did you just slap me?"

Veena looks down between our conjoined bodies and almost growled. Looking back up, her grey eyes swirled like a silent brewing storm and I'm left captivated. "Did I ask you to stop fucking me?" she said in pure frustration and moved her hips. I resumed fucking her, going deeper and watched as she laid back on the pillow with a sigh. "And don't act like you didn't like that," she added with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "You were always a little pain slut, aren't you...sir?" she smirked. Fuck, this woman will be the death of me.

"You're calling me a slut? While you're the one begging to be fucked like one," I rammed into her, knocking the breath out of her.

"You know I can make you beg just as much," she smiled victoriously while I silently bristled.

"Oh yeah? I haven't seen you do it yet, " I bit back, driving in harder, eliciting a moan that was music to my ears.

"Fuck you," she said before slapping me again, harder this time.

Fuck

*****

I'll just leave it here. 🤭

When I tell you the trigger warnings are downright nasty, I mean exactly. Hell, I don't know if I can write that dark...👀

I'm talking knife play. Gun play. I'm talking gun in the-

Nope, let me not...So long people... 💙