| 43 |

| Shaun |

"I don't get why we're going grocery shopping. There are people on house call for that," I sulked, looking out the busy street.

"Oh come on," Raven said, looking outside. "Ya'll are keeping me in the house and I thought this would be fun. We can just grab a few things. Plus, I'm craving ice cream," she said. "We ran out,"

"It's midweek. We could have gone on the weekends," Luca pointed out.

"Oh my God, stop whining you two," she said. "You've done grocery shopping before. Before you were spoiled Billionaires," she added.

"What'd you call me?" I narrowed my eyes at her. She smirked, her eyes glistening with mischief.

"You heard me," she said. "Spoiled Billionaire brat," Luca whistled, smiling a little.

"Shouldn't have said that," he said eyeing me. Raven held eye contact, not backing down. Fuck me for being a softie when it comes to these two; otherwise I'd have bent her over my knee and gave that ass a good spanking. She's been feeling a little under the weather lately. I'm trying to not be harsh on her.

Even when she's a little daring lately.

By daring, I mean seducing us. Luca and I have sworn off any sexual activities for the time being, so that she can rest. The doctor gave us strict instructions to make sure he's well rested. Might have been a little too cautious, but we can't take any risks. She's vulnerable at this point. Anything can set her off. Even though she bottles in her emotions, she's still susceptible to get sick.

"Come on boys," she said, grabbing her bag. "Oh wait-" she held her hand up. "Charles?! A little privacy please," she called.

"Yes ma'am," Charles said before raising the divider. I frowned.

"Well..." she began, pulling out something from her small bag. With a mischief smile, she raised a buttplug.

"Oh hell no," Luca said eyeing the buttplug.

"If you boys don't want to touch me," she said. "Then I get to play," she said wiggling her brows at Luca. I smirked when I saw the look on Luca's face.

"It's a vibrator, isn't it?" He asked quietly. "You're going to torture me, are you?"

"Not torture, baby," she said. "We're going to play," she kissed his flushed cheek. "Now ass up,"

"And what about this one?" I asked Raven, holding a tub of vanilla.

"Really Shaun? I know it's classic, but you know what I like," she said. "Why'd they have to run out?" She murmured sadly.

"We can still order online," I suggested, fighting the urge to pull her closer, while we're in public.

"Where's the fun in that?" She murmured, throwing the vanilla on the trolly basket. Cookies and cream flavored ice cream was out of stock in Woolworths. And now Raven's sulking. "Well...let's move to the next item," she said walking ahead.

"She's sad, isn't she?" Luca asked softly, as we watched Raven carry on with shopping like she didn't just sulk over ice cream.

"Yep," I said. "We should probably get the ice cream from another store,"

"Nah," Luca shook his head. I frowned. "It wouldn't be the same,"

"What are you talking about?" I turned to her.

"We've always gotten ice cream from this store. It's quality. Women are fussy about that kind of stuff," he explained. "Flavor might not be the same from a different supply,"