| 9 |

| Raven |

It wasn't until I was out of their embrace. Out of their comfort. Out of their warmth, that I realized what I had done.

I willingly accepted a relationship with two people, who happens to be my childhood friends. And on top of that, I'm still married. Guilt gnawed at me, as soon as the door closed behind me.

I'm doing the very same thing I'm leaving Larry for.

What have I done?

"You're back," I looked up to see my father smiling at me. I let out a shaky breath, walking over to him. "He hasn't come back yet," his eyes softened as he referred to Larry.

"It's no surprise. I'm used to it," I said quietly. "I hope you managed to find your way around," I said eyeing the apron hung around his neck.

"Of course. I suppose you won't be coming down for dinner?" He inquired. "I was just making food. Your mother's been getting headaches lately,"

"No dad, I'm not hungry," I said. "Call me if you need anything though," I said kissing his cheek lightly before heading upstairs.

I passed by their room and knocked. "Come in," mom called out from the inside. I walked in to see her lying down on the bed. "Hey baby, you're back,"

"Dad tells me you've been getting sick, mom," I eyed her. She looked rather tired, although she tried to hide it.

"Oh nonsense. Your father's exaggerating. It's just a headache," she sat up. "Come here and let me give you some sugar," I placed my bag on the bed and took off my shoes before hopping on the bed, where I laid down on her lap. Her hands brushed my curls back. "Oh my baby," she sighed. "Your father and I are really proud of you, you know that?" I nodded. "And whatever you decide, we're with you,"

"Something tells me, you're not really against this divorce," I turned my head to look at her. She rolled her eyes.

"You know I never liked that boy and his self centered mother," she said. I could only hum as I laid quietly.

My drifted back and forth, from the dinner with my friends and back at my mom's voice. Do I still consider them friends, after they made me cum so hard? I can still feel Shaun's skilled tongue, lapping me up so deliciously. If he can make me cum with only his mouth and fingers, I can only imagine what it'd be like when he and Luca fucks my brains out.

I found myself squirming and squeezing my thighs together, at the thought. Fuck, I can't be getting aroused when I'm with my mom. What is she going to think of me when she finds out? When our parents find out what we're doing.

Why do fun things always have to be so hard?

"Hey mama?" I sat up, backing up to the headboard.

"Yes baby?"

"What would you do, if..." to be or not to be? Ask or forever hold my breath? Okay, maybe I can just sugarcoat this. "See, there's this...thing," I started hesitantly.

"What thing?" She eyed me sideways.

"Well...I'm not sure how to approach it, but a part of me wants to do it, you know," I said.

"Stop going around in circles baby and tell me what's going on," she deadpanned.

Fuck. Okay.

"There's this guy-" guys, to be specific. Before I can say more, mom gasped.

"Guy?" She cooed, brushing my shoulder. "Tell me more," she wiggled her brow.

"Ma!" I stared at her, wide eyed.