| 78 |

| Shaun |

“She knows about me,” I heard Monde speak, while my eyes settled on both Luca and Raven, who were unconscious. My heart threatened to collapsed at the thought of that woman harming my precious Luca. If Monde hadn’t come in time, I don’t know what would happened.

Raven had pretty much drank herself to the point of passing out. Well, almost passing out. She’s a mumbling mess against my chest. We’re currently in Jackson’s office, a little bit crowded, but what can one do. When Skyren was led by Monde to the office, carrying an unconscious Luca and another man dragging a whimpering Sienna, I’d fumed and almost raised my hand at her, already knowing she was the cause of Luca’s panic attack.
That little wench just won’t leave him alone. Where does she even get that I’d ever choose her over Luca and Raven?

“How so?” Emmett asked, standing behind the big table, a couple of screens facing this way. He’s rapidly clicking away, whilst a few of his men are quietly talking to him, His Majesty included.

“She knows I’m the Princess of Sinatra,” Monde said, turning to her father.

Yes, Philip had showed up not too long ago and is currently spotting a frown as he watched Luca closely, as if looking at him along will get him to wake up. He’d showed up with what I’ve come to know as his little brother, Messiah. The way the man is drinking, he should be swaying in his chair right about now, but he’s still sober, complaining about how weak the alcohol in this club is.

“Is she supposed to know?” Messiah asked, turning to his niece. “Who is she again?”

“A nobody,” Monde is quick to say.

“What exactly did you do?” Philip asked her, finally looking away from Luca with a sigh.

“What makes you think I did something?” Monde asked in defence. When Philip raised a brow, she crumbled. “I was going to the bathroom, and I saw her raising her hand on Luca. I got angry and…stuff happened,” she mumbled the last part, avoiding her father’s gaze.

“Stuff?” Philip repeated.

“Yes,” she said. “I broke her wrist, and I might have slammed her against the wall and strangled her. I think I kicked her if I’m not mistaken,” Messiah chuckled to himself.

“The fuck is so funny about what she did?” Philip scolds his brother.

“I could have done worse, papa. Just be glad she’s not dead. She’s so annoying, I want to kill her,” Monde said.

Sienna had more or less threw a fit when she was dragged into the office and she’d demanded an apology, threatened to go to the police and telling his ‘daddy’. When Emmett showed her all her crimes she’d committed, she’d been quick to tone down the threats and instead resorted to pestering Emmett, trying to get him to work for her father.

Emmett eventually grew fed up and had someone kick her out of the office.

“My point is, she has a vendetta against me now. She’s going to go the media, and everyone will find out who you are, papa,” Monde said watching Philip closely. “I’m sorry. I could have handled the situation differently,” she adds quietly.

“You were defending Luca,” Philip said watching him closely. “It’s fine. It was meant to happen someday,” he sighed.

“But papa, you will lose everything you’ve built for yourself. Your career-“

“It doesn’t matter. I can handle myself fine,” he said.

“Ay Emmett, when are these people getting here?” Messiah spoke up, rubbing his midriff subconsciously. “We gotta get outta here. Grace and I have some catching up to do,” I frowned at that, hoping he’s not talking about my mother.