| 60 |

| Shaun |

He feels left out.

I mean, I'd feel hurt too if all of my family members knew about my mother's new boyfriend and I didn't.

I excused myself to go and greet my old friends, passing by Raven. I brushed my hand on her ass, succeeding in making her flustered. Fuck, she looks amazing in that white dress. It's hugging her curves in all the right places.

"Shaun, hey!" Dante boomed with a shit eating grin, rounding the area to wrap his arms around me in a tight grip. Jackson shook his head, laughing at his friend. "Been a long time buddy," he said pulling back. "Where's birthday boy?"

"He's taking a ca-"

"Luca! My guy," he said before I could finish my sentence. I turned back to see Luca trudging down the stairs, pocketing his phone. He smiled widely, meeting Dante halfway to hug him. They swayed each other side to side. That's crazy Dante for you. The man's no different than Darren. He's like a hyper ball of happiness, always in a happy mood. "How does it feel to be getting older? Your ball's still intact? Wait, how old are you now?"

"Wanna check my balls and see for yourself?" Luca said smiling.

"Hey! I don't want to die. Shaun will squash my balls, so no thank you," he said. He came over to greet Jackson and Dominic as well.

"Didn't you say you're coming with your husband?" I asked Jackson.

"Oh he's out-"

We were interrupted by a loud banging as the door swung open, and in crashed two people, wrestling one another. I can make a vibrant red hair and wild curls. We all watched as they fought each other, one yelping and one screaming.

"Hey!" Phil's voice boomed across the room, succeeding in stopping them. They both got up, dusting themselves and eyed everyone with guilty eyes and nervous smiles. "Seriously? Ya'll can't even behave for five minutes?" Phil spoke up, looking at them with a bored look.

"It was her," the redhead spoke up at the same time the lady spoke up. "It was him,"

"Oh my God," Phil said shaking his head. Katherine laughed.

"Mama Kate!" The lady smiled widely, walking over to Katherine. They hugged. I turned to the redhead as he walked over to Jackson.

"What's wrong with you?" Jackson asked him, eyeing him sideways. His face morphed into shock.

"What's wrong with me? What do you mean what's wrong with me? She started," he said angrily and for the life of me, I couldn't hold back the laughter. He turned to me, his eyes wide.

"This is Emmett, my husband," Jackson introduced him.

"I'm not married," Emmett said, moving away from Jackson, who stared at him in shock. "Just...putting it out there,"

"Baby!" Jackson threw a fit, making him laugh.

"But my husband's married," Emmett said smiling at Jackson.

"I don't believe this,"

"He's also my boyfriend," Dante interjected, looping his arms around Emmett's bicep.

"When did we agree on that?" Emmett murmured, eyeing Dante.

"Come on baby, you don't need to reject me in front of people. I know Luca's hot, but I'm hotter," Dante said.

"Let me be the judge of that," Emmett spoke up, looking around. A second later, he laughs to himself. "Wait, which one is Luca?" we all laughed at him.

"I'm Luca," Luca introduced himself, stepping forward for a handshake. "Luca Las," I watched Emmett eyeing him briefly before he visibly pushed Dante away, stepping into Luca for a hug.