Tattoo

*Next Day*
Kalin is in the hospital room texting.
*Texting
K- Can you believe Christina faked her death because having children was to much to handle and someone is out to get her?
M- Facts but she ain't taking my daughter away from me. I love her too much.
K- Don't worry that won't happen.
M- I hope not.
K- U still in the studio?
M-Yea rapping my part for trampoline.
K- Cool.
Kalin puts down his phone. He looks at the tattoo on his right wrist as he puts in the dollar for the vending machine.
Kalin(whispers to himself): Can't believe I got this tattoo and she's in a coma. It was supposed to be a surprise but....he takes a breath and picks up his candy bar. He walks back to the room and sleeps with his head on Rachel's lap and his body sitting in the chair. The doctor walks in. Doctor: Hey. Kalin wakes up. Kalin: Hey. Doctor: We still don't know when she's gonna wake up. I'm really sorry. Kalin: It's ok. I'll just be here. The doctor turns around to leave when Kalin stops him. Kalin: Doctor wait. Doctor: Yes. Kalin: I got this tattoo for her. Do you think she will like it when she wakes up? Doctor: Yes, I'm sure she will love it. Can I go now?! Kalin: Sure. Rachel's mom: Kalin you're still here. Go home. She pulls Kalin up out the chair. Rachel's mom: Kalin she's not waking up anytime soon. Kalin go home. You're wasting your time. Go do something with your life.
Kalin: Ok, if you think that's a good idea. Kalin goes home.
*At Kalin's house*
He's on the couch drinking a sprite with the squads. He lifts his arm up while drinking a sprite when Zoria notices something. Zoria: What is that on your wrist?! Kalin: Nothing. He says trying to hide it. All the girls attack him and pull his arm. They hold him still. Lanise grips his wrist. Lanise: It's an R tattoo. Leilani: For Rachel's name. The girls: Awwww. Kalin: I was gonna surprise her but Lanise had to go and put her in a coma. Lanise: What the hell are you talking about?! Don't try and put this shit on me! Kalin: If you wouldn't have texted her while she was driving she would have been awake to see this. Lanise: How was I supposed to know she was driving she could have been at the clinic. Kalin: I don't know. I'm sorry, and angry and I just wanna blame this on everyone. Lanise: Well not me shit. They decide to watch a movie and Kalin walks up to his room. He looks through this old photo album she gave him. He comes across her birth certificate. He reads it. Kalin(whispers to himself): Rachel Grace Caster. Pretty. He puts on his Chris brown music to help get his mind off Rachel. He put on ayo and it reminded him of the time he was singing it Rachel on there first date. Kalin(whispers): Why can't I get her off my mind. Why did I have to fall in love with her?!
Arielle: Kalin. Get over it. She's in a coma. She's not coming back anytime soon. Arielle rolls her eyes and goes downstairs.
She leaves Kalin thinking.