The flight

Rachel's crying on her fathers grave when She sees the funeral people for Christina come to the grave yard to bury Christina. Kalin sees her and gives the baby to myles and runs over to Rachel. He puts his arm around her. Kalin: it's gonna be ok babe. He's in a better place now. Rachel: I'm not crying. she says standing up and wiping off her tears. Kalin stands up next to her and they walk to where they are burying Christina. The bury Christina and Rachel and Kalin are walking back to the car with crystal. Rachel: I think Crystal should live with Alyssa in New York. Kalin: what why? Rachel: she will be better off there. Kalin: Ok. Rachel: but it's a suggestion its your choice. I just saying I'm 18 I can't take care of a child. I wanted to at first but I can't. And I think I'm gonna move back in with my mom. She gonna give me the house anyways she's moving to Mexico. Kalin: you gotta give me a minute to think about this. Rachel: ok. She says getting in the passenger seat. Kalin puts Crystal in the back, straps her in, and gets in the drivers seat. Then he drives Rachel home and takes Crystal back to his place.
(At Rachel's house)
Rachel puts Christina's house on the market. Rachel mom comes in her room. Rachel's mom: How's it going with the baby situation? Rachel: I wanted to take Crystal to New York to live with Alyssa. I feel it's the best and I'm not ready to take care of a child I'm 18. Rachel's mom: ok. But just know no matter where you take that baby or who's arms she will be in. That person will never be her parents and she will never feel at home. Rachel: Shit. I hate when you're right. Rachel's mom leaves the room. A few hours later Rachel's mom is leaving for Mexico. Rachel's mom: Rachel you better get that ass down here and give me kiss goodbye. Rachel walks down stairs. Rachel gives her mom a kiss. Rachel: bye mom. Rachel's mom: Love you baby call me if anything. Rachel: Mom you're going to Mexico not down the street. Rachel's mom: I know but still call me. She says walking out the door. She air kisses Rachel😘. Rachel: Love you mom. She says closing the door.
-The next morning-
Rachel hears a knock on the door. She answers it's Kalin And Crystal. Kalin: You're right. Rachel: about what. Kalin: we're young we can't take care of a baby. Take her to new York. Alyssa's 24 she can handle this. Here are your tickets you're flights in 1 hour. He says handing her the tickets and the baby. Rachel: Ok. thank you.
One hour later...
Rachel and Crystal board the flight. Crystal cried in the beginning but she eventually stopped. They get off the flight and take a cab to Alyssas house. They got there and see Alyssa has a whole bunch of baby stuff. Alyssa: Hey. Rachel: Hey. She says handing her the baby. Alyssa: Thank you. Rachel: you're cool with me leaving her here, you called me and said you wanted her so. Alyssa: I do want her. She says giving the baby a kiss on the cheek. Rachel: Ok well I see you later than. She says walking out the door almost closing it when Alyssa stops her and (alyssa) says: Wait! It's 12:00. Rachel: so. Alyssa: you thought I forgot. Rachel: forgot what. Alyssa: your birthday.