Lying, Cheaters

Rachel wakes up next to The girls. They had a sleepover. They all walk down stairs in there little shorts. They all walk down stairs to the kitchen. Shadave turns on some music. Then, some Reggae comes on. They start dancing, twerking, and cooking. Shadave: Oooo lets play 'give it up'. Zoria: What's that's? Shadave: It's when you go down a line and who ever is next they have to share a deep secret. First me, I'll start. Shadave: I
Know Jake touched another girls ass and I'm not confronting him cuz I love him. They all shake their heads. Shadave: Don't get mad at me I can't hide my emotions. Arielle: I have feeling for Myles. Squad: Ooooooo. Zoria: I had a abortion, when I was 17. Squad: Awww. Lansie is quite it's her turn. Zoria: Lanise it's your turn. Lanise: Pass. Shadave: No there's no pass. Lanise she starts tearing. Lanise: Rachel I'm so sorry but, I had sex with Kalin when you guys broke up Liam had a thing with Sofia and I was mad. Rachel gets mad and storms upstairs. Lanise: Rachel! I'm sorry! She locks her door. Rachel sits on bed clutches her pillow. Rachel cries her heart and eyes out. The girls knock on the door. Shadave: Rachel you ok? Rachel cries: I'm fine. Arielle: No your not. Zoria: Shut the fuck up and get over it. Lanise: Shut up why would you say that?! Rachel....
Rachel😢: Go away! They walk downstairs and sit on the couch worrying about Rachel. They guys walk in. Special K: How bout a party?! The girls: shhhh!!!!! Rachel walks down in tears. Kalin: Baby what's wrong?! He says trying to go hug her. Rachel puts up her pointer finger. Rachel: No, don't! You lied to me. Kalin: What are you talking about?! Lanise: I told her about how we had sex. Kalin: Oh baby I'm so sorry! Lanise: Me too! Rachel: I fell for both of your tricks. You both lied and played me. You are my friend I stood up for you. I believed you would never backstab me.Lanise: We didn't want to hurt you. Rachel: To late you already did. Rachel runs a little up the stairs. Lanise: Wait! Rachel's tears come down. Rachel: What?! Lanise: We didn't like it. Kalin: Honest. Rachel: I can't stay mad at you because you didn't stay mad at me when I slept with Special K. Kalin: Yea and you know the way I feel about you. Zoria: Guys hold on Veronica just found out she has aids. Rachel: 😱.Wait we should all get tested. Everyone: True we should. They all went to the Doctor, when with Alonso him and Julianna made up.
*A few hours later*
They got their test results back. Everyone checks there results and they are clean. Alonso slow unfolds his paper because he's scared. He unfolds his paper and discovers he has something. He has a shocked look on his face. Julianna thinks he's lying so she snatches his paper thinking he's playing around. Julianna: Oh my god, You have GENITAL HERPES!!!!!! She freaks out. Rachel: Wait that doesn't make sense. Julianna: You only had sex with me and I was your first. Alonso: Your weren't suppose to tell anyone that. Julianna: Sorry! She says angry. Alonso's phone dropped on the floor. Zoria picks it up. She tosses it to Shadave. Shadave looks through his messages. Shadave: Cuz maybe you weren't the only person he slept with.