He's out!

Rachel wakes up. She smells some good ass food. So she walks down stairs. She finds Kalin in the kitchen. Rachel: Morning Sexy. Kalin: morning. Honey bun. Rachel: is that bacon. Kalin: yes. Rachel: why is it black? Then The smoke detector goes off. Rachel: oh shit. Damn Kalin. Rachel climbs on the counter and takes the batteries out the smoke detector. Kalin: sorry. Rachel climbs down. Rachel stands in front of Kalin. Rachel: it's ok baby. Then she kisses him. Rachel's mom walks down stairs. Rachel's mom: you kids alright? Rachel: yea were fine. Rachel's mom: ok. Rachel you gonna go pick him up. Rachel: Hun? Who? Rachel's mom: Macho. Your brother. Rachel's mom: he gets out today. Rachel turns around and grabs the keys off the counter. She leaves the house with he pjs on.(She's wearing her pj shorts, her tank top, and bunny slippers.) She drives to the jail. She sees them take the hand cuffs off her brother.( He's wearing what he got locked up in. Which was his polo shirt,pants, and socks with his timberlands.) Macho runs up to Rachel and hugs her picking her up. Rachel: I've missed you so much. Macho: I've missed you too. I see my little girl is not my little girl anymore. Macho: how old are you now? Rachel: 18. Macho: and I got locked up 5 years ago. Rachel: yea I was 13. Macho: I know. Hey let's go home I wanna see mommy. (The talks on there way to the car.) Macho: I can't believe you came to pick me up in your pjs. Rachel: your that important. Macho: you gonna let me drive. Rachel: hell no. Macho: come on. Rachel: nah b. They get in the car and start driving. Macho: I wasn't around to give you driving lessons. So taught you how to drive. Rachel: Unfortunately mommy. Macho: oh hell the fuck no. As soon as I take a shower and get my car. I'm teach you how to drive stick. Rachel: ight. They pull up to the house. Macho takes a deep breath. Rachel: you ready. Macho: yea. They get out the car. He puts his arm around Rachel and she puts her around his back and he kisses her forehead. They walk inside the house and see Kalin eating with Rachel's mom. Rachel's mom jumps out her seat and hugs macho to death(just an expression). Rachel's mom stops hugging macho and put her hands on his face. Rachel's mom start crying. Rachel's mom: you don't know how long I'm been waiting for this moment. Macho smiles. Rachel goes over to Kalin. Rachel: you ok. Kalin: I'm fine you just you scare me the way you walked out. Macho points to Kalin. Macho: who's this nigga. Kalin holds his hand out for macho to shake. Kalin: I'm Kalin. Rachel holds Kalin's hand. Rachel: my boyfriend. Macho puts his eyebrow up. Macho chuckles. Macho: oh hell no. Rachel's mom: don't worry I did the boyfriend test. He's ight he treats her right. Even when the other one was a jerk. Macho: oh ight. He serious face turns into a smile. Macho: so nigga what's good. He gives him a bro hug. Kalin smiles. Rachel: what the hell just happened. Macho goes up stairs to take a nap. Kalin and Rachel are in the kitchen talking. Rachel's mom goes to work. Kalin: what did he get locked for anyway. Rachel: Abuse. She said eating a piece of bacon. Kalin: who did he abuse. Rachel: Hun?(she says trying to pretend like she didn't hear him.) Kalin: Rachel who do he abuse? Rachel: my last boyfriend before myles. Kalin: Rachel. Rachel: Look. There's nothing to be worried about. He smiled at you. He didn't smile at that boyfriend. Kalin: I don't know. He says picking up his keys to drive home. Kalin: I just need sometime to think about this. Rachel: come on Kalin. Kalin: I'll talk to you later. He says walking out the door. Rachel holds her hands on her head with her elbows on the counter. Rachel: shit.