Are you pregnant?

*At Leilani's house*
Special K knocks on the door while Leilani is sitting on the couch watching her show ridiculousness. She gets the door and Special K walks in. Special K: Hey babe. Leilani: Hey. They kiss. Special K: You look sexy in your sweatpants, and sweatshirt. Leilani: Shut up you know I look hit. But I'm comfortable so I don't really care. Special K: Neither do I. Leilani: We haven't been so clingy since we had sex. We've been talking but not as close. Special K: that's what I want back. That's why I'm here. I want to be with you all the time and watch movies and shit like that. Leilani: You could have just said that. She grabs his face and kisses him. Special K: So have you been anyway since.....He pauses cuz he feels it's awkward. Leilani: Sex. Special K: Yea. Leilani: I've been fine. I've been sick but I'm sure I'm fine. Special K gets nervous. Special K: You don't think your.....Pregnant! Do you! Leilani: I don't know, But I have been on the these new pills and that's probably what's been making me sick. Special K: I wanna be sure. Lets go to a doctor. Special K and Leilani drive to the doctor. They get there. Leilani signs in and they wait in the waiting room.
*A few hours later after they tested her*
Special K is pacing back and fourth. Special K is breathing heavy. Leilani: Special K calm down. Leilani says laughing. Special K(screams): I can't fucking calm down. I'm bout to find out if my girlfriend is pregnant with my baby how the fuck am I supposed to calm down. Leilani: Just calm down Special K why are you so paranoid. Special K(screams): Cuz I don't wanna have a baby with you! Leilani grabs her purse and walks out the clinic angry. Special K holds his head and sits back down. When the doctor walks out. Doctor: Ms. May. Special K: She just stepped out but, I'm her boyfriend. Doctor has a serious face. Doctor: She's not pregnant. Special K releases his breath. Doctor: no your not a father. Special K: Thanks. The doctor hands him the paperwork and he walk out the clinic. He gets in the car and drives to Leilani's house. Special K knocks on the door. Leilani answers it angry and tries to close it in his face when he stops it with his foot. Special K: I no you don't wanna talk to me but here's the answer. He hands her the paperwork. Special K: your not pregnant. Leilani: Thanks. Special K: You understand that I do wanna have kids with you someday but not today that's why I was so worried. Leilani: I wanna have kids with you someday too. Special K: I'm sorry. Leilani: It's ok, I forgive you. Special K leans in for a kiss. Leilani puts his hands in front of his lips stopping him. Leilani: You ain't that forgiven yet. Special K looks confused. Leilani laughs. Special K: 😔. Leilani: Ugh, I feel bad come here. Leilani pulls Special K into kiss. Leilani: I love you bitch. Special K laughs. Special K: I love you too. He says kissing her again.