Trouble in Paradise

Leilani: That's my dad you gotta go. Special K: How? Where? Leilani: Through the window. Special K: I have no clothes on. Leilani: Ugh. Hurry. Special K puts on his pants and zips them up. He throws on his shirt and pushes on his uptowns. The male voice calls again,"Leilani!" Leilani: Coming daddy. Leilani: Special K in the closet. Special K rushes to get in the closet and then drops the perfume off the dresser, it hits the ground cracks and makes a loud scattering noise. Male voice,"Is everything ok up their I'm coming up." Leilani closes the closet door quickly and tries to clean up the perfume bottle. Leilani's dad walks in. Leilani's dad: Is everything ok in here? Special K moves in the closet. Leilani's dad: What's that noise? Leilani: Nothing Daddy. She stands in front of the closet. Leilani's dad pushes her out the way and she hits the ground. He roughly opens the doors. He sees Special K. Leilani's Dad: Who the fuck are you? Special K: Hi, I'm Special K. Leilani's Dad: Get the fuck out my fucking house. Special K runs downstairs and runs out the door. Leilani: Before you get mad. Leilani's Dad(screaming): Before I get mad! I'm already mad. Don't fucking every bring a nigga in my fucking house again. He says roughly gripping her. Leilani(yells): Special K is not a nigga. He loves me and I love him. Leilani's dad(yells): Love! You think he loves you. All he loves is your body. He doesn't give a fuck about you or your family. Leilani(yells): Yes, he does you don't know what your talking about. Leilani's Dad(yells): No he doesn't can't you get it through that stupid brain of yours. Leilani gets really angry. Leilani(yells): Yea, he does he told me right before we had sex! Leilani's dad gets super mad and punches Leilani in the face. Leilani falls to the ground. She gets up angry. She walks to the window. Leilani(whispers to herself): Just jump, die so he can't hurt you. Special K was waiting after he ran out the house. Leilani jumps off the ledge and Special K was texting. Special K realized Leilani was about to jump. So he dropped his phone and sprinted toward Leilani. He got there just in time and caught her. Special K just held her in his arms. Special K: It's ok. Don't ever try and do that again. Leilani Looked up at Special K and he saw she was bleeding in her face. He decided to take her home.
*the car ride*
Special K: What happened back there?
Leilani: My dad punched me in my face because I told him I slept with you. Special K: What?!
Leilani: Please don't hurt try and defend him, he might kill you.
Special K: Alright as long as you promise I can protect you?
Leilani: Yea about that can I stay with you a few days, I'm scared to go back to my house. I don't know what's he's gonna do? Special K: Of course anything for you baby. Special K leans over for a kiss and Leilani kisses him.
*At Special K's house*
Special K and Leilani hold hands on their way in. He brings leilani upstairs to the bathroom. He takes out some alcohol(for cuts). Special K: This might sting a little. Leilani: Ah. ouch. He wipes off the blood with the alcohol. Leilani: i have a question? Special K: Yea. Leilani: My dad had this crazy idea that you just love my body not me. Is that true? Special K: If I liked your body would I still be here? Would I be taking care of you? We had sex and I'm still with you, Leilani I love you! Leilani: I Love you too. Special K leans in and has his arms on her thighs and kisses her. He piggybacks her down stairs and they cuddle on the couch. Rachel and Kalin bursts through the door. Rachel: My baby leilani! Are you ok? Leilani stand up off the couch. Leilani: Yea I'm fine. Rachel squeezes the shit out of Leilani. Leilani: Ok, get the fuck off me now. Rachel: Okay, I just wanted to make sure you are okay. Leilani: I'm fine but how do you know about what happened? Rachel: Special K texted me. Leilani: Why were you texting her? Special K: I was just worried about you, I did it cause I care. Leilani: If you cared you wouldn't have told her. Special K: Why do you care so much that I told her? Leilani: Because...