P.M.S

Rachel is sleeping in her bed and having a nice dream. When Kalin wakes her up. Rachel: Morning. Kalin: I'm here. Rachel: obviously dumbass. Rachel checks her phone and sees Lansie called. Rachel calls her back.
Conversation-
L: yo, I'm not feeling well can I come over.
R: Sure. But I can't take care of you I feel sick too we can be sick together.
L: I'm not sick nigga.
R:so why don't you....Ohhh yea come over.
L: ight.
Rachel goes to the bathroom and sees she got her period. Rachel(yells): Kalin I need tampons. Kalin: That's nice. Rachel: Can you get me some? Kalin: No. Rachel: come on Baby please. Kalin fine. Kalin gets up from her bed and drives to the store. When's he there he runs into Mike in the same aisle. They act like they were not buying anything in that aisle. So they say what's up and give daps. Mike: to be honest I gotta bye pads for Haylie. Kalin: I gotta bye tampons for Rachel. The struggles man. Kalin: Which one do I pick up. I'ma just pick up anyone. Mike: Haylie tells me to the ones she wants always. Kalin: Ugh. this is my first time doing this. Mike: it's not mine. Call her and ask her. He whips out his phone and calls her.
Conversation-
K: YO, Rachel which ones.
R: Playtex.
K: Ok.
Liam walks in the aisle as soon as he hangs up. He tries to hide. Mike: we saw you. Liam: Alright.
He picks them up the stuff for Lanise. Him, Mike, and Liam rush to the counter and hurry and leave.
*Meanwhile*
Haylie walks in with Lansie and sits on the couch with Rachel. They are all where sweatpants and groaning. Rachel's was wearing a crop top with hers, Lansie was wearing a tank top, and Haylie was wearing a regular shirt. Haylie(yells): Ughhhhhhhh!!!!!! Where is mike! Lanise: yo Haylie what up with the yelling.When I think about it where the fuck is Liam! Rachel: I sent Kalin out like 15 minutes ago. They walk in and Haylie throws a pillow at Mike. Mike: What was that for? Mike throws her her pads. Kalin throws Rachel her stuff. Rachel(yells): This isn't even fucking the right one. Kalin: you told me Playtex. Rachel(yells): you got me heavy flow I'm regular. Ugh. She throws the box back at him. Kalin: Why you throwing the box at me for? Rachel rolls her eyes. Rachel(yells): Go back to the store and exchange it. Kalin: I'm not going back. Rachel: Fine I'll go back to the store where the cute boys are. She says walking out the door with her jays, leather jacket, crop top, sweatpants, and keys. Kalin: No I'll go! He says running after her. They drive back to the store. Kalin is exchanging when I go back and get the regular to exchange. We exchange I hold Kalin's arm as we walk out. We get back and see Liam rubbing Lanise's stomach. Haylie is kissing Mike. Kalin: Are you the only mean one on your period? Rachel gets closer to him and hugs him and looks up. She puckers her lips and he puckers his and they kiss. Rachel: See I'm not that mean. Kalin: Your not. They kiss again. Rachel: You know what the best thing is when I'm not my period? Kalin: What? 😏 Rachel: I get really horny. Rachel starts laughing. Kalin is laughing too. Kalin: How you feeling now? Rachel: Don't even try it. I'm not having sex. So stop, I'm getting real turned on. Kalin lifts up his shirt how bout now. Rachel pulls down his shirt and shakes her head no blushing. They sit on the couch and cuddle. Haylie: Oooo lets watch magic mike. Rachel: Yasss! Lanise: OMG we should really watch it. you got the dvd. Haylie takes it out her purse. Haylie: Of course. Mike: when did you buy this shit. I got it for My birthday.
Liam's thoughts: Ah shit I don't wanna watch this shit, lets watch toy story.
Mike's thoughts: Fuck I have to watch these nigga take their shirts off.
Kalin's thoughts: I'm gonna feel like such a fagget watching this shit.
Kalin: Alright I'm out if yall bought to watch this shit. Liam: Factzz. Mike: I agree with them. Haylie: Mike please can you watch this with me. Mike sits back down. Lanise: Liam sit your ass down. Liam sits back down. Rachel: Come one baby please. Kalin: Ugh, rach I hate when you say that cuz you know every time you say that you'll get me to do what ever you want. All you gotta do if fucking bat your eyes. Well guess what I'm not fucking falling for it. Rachel: Yes, you are you are a little pussy. Kalin: Bros what happened yall had my follow up. Liam: Nah fuck that. Haylie turned the movie on and Kalin sat back down. Rachel puts his arm around and whispers in his ear. Rachel(whispers): told you you was a little pussy. Kalin starts chuckling. Rachel starts laughing too.
*The movie ends*
Liam jumps up. Liam: What the fuck was that gay shit? Mike: Yall said a sec that was 2 fucking hours. Kalin is knocked out on Rachel's shoulder. They all sleep on the couch.