Kalin's sorry

Rachel is back at her house with Shadave and Lansie. The rest of the girl squad went home. Rachel is crying. Rachel: I'm so stupid. And Cameron's right I am a slut. Lansie: How are you a slut? You have only slept with 2 guys before. Rachel: I know but I cheated on him. Shadave: So what he deserves it. He doesn't show you any type love. He doesn't even hang out with you. I don't know why you went back to that relationship anyway. Rachel: I needed someone I didn't wanna be alone. Shadave puts Rachel on her chest and hugs her. Shadave: It's ok. You will never be alone. You have something called family which is us. Lansie rubs Rachel's thigh. Lansie: Yea, till the end. All of a sudden They hear a knock at the door. Rachel gets up wraps the blanket around her. She walks to the door opens it and sees Kalin. Kalin: hey, Rach I know you don't like it when I treat like a kid. Rachel: No. Kalin: And I understand that, and if you don't want that I won't. I just wanna protect you. Cuz you see I love you and.... Rachel interrupts him and grabs his face and kisses him. Rachel: You had me at hey. Kalin: I really won't treat you like kid anymore. Rachel: I know Cuz if you do your gonna get that ass beat. Kalin: by who? Lansie: Me. Kalin: Ok. I won't I promise Lansie. Lansie: Better. Kalin looks at Rachel holding her hand. Kalin: be my girlfriend again, I want you full time.They kiss again Kalin wraps his arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around his neck. Rachel: That answer your question. Kalin: Yea. Shadave: Ok, I see you're feeling better. Lansie: Yea, so we're gonna get going. Hey Shadave I think PLL(pretty little liars) is on. Shadave: Factzz, I missed last weeks episode. They say as they walk out the door. Rachel and Kalin sit on the couch. Rachel: But thank you. Kalin: For what? Rachel: Protecting me being a real boyfriend, everything cameron wasn't. Thanks! Kalin: You know I love you. Rachel smiles and they cuddle up on the couch.