Shame

Leilani: Because I know you slept with Rachel. Special K: Wait how do you know that? Kalin: Wait this is true?! Rachel: Yes, but it was before we were together. Special K: How do you know that?! Leilani: Someone told me. Rachel: Who told you! Leilani: Juju. Rachel: How does she know?! Leilani: She saw you guys. Special K: Yes, we did sleep together but, that was one time and it was before any of us were dating. She was on a break with Myles and I was trying to get with you. And then we were just caught in the moment and we slept together. That's it! Leilani: Are you fucking around again, is that with all the texting is coming from? Rachel: No, I love Kalin and I'm on having sex with Kalin. Kalin: Rachel, I can't believe you've slept with him. Rachel: Why are you mad? Kalin: Just because. He says leaving out the door angry/disappointed/Sad. Special K: Are you jealous Leilani? Leilani: No. I just. Special K: You're jealous aww. Baby I love you and i only wanna have sex with you. Leilani: Ok, I forgive you. She says kissing him. Leilani hugs Rachel. Leilani: I understand you didn't do anything wrong. Rachel starts crying in Leilani's shoulder. Leilani: Rach go fix things with Kalin. Rachel wipes her tears. Leilani: Go get your man! Rachel drives to Kalins house. She pulls up his house. She knocks on the door. Rachel knocks. Kalin answers it. Kalin sighs kind of angry. Kalin: Yea, Rach. Rachel: Kalin, look I feel bad but it was a long time ago. And I was stupid for even sleeping with him but, it was before we were together and it wasn't like I was cheating on you and Myles and I were on break And....Kalin: Yo, shut up. He says grabbing her waist and pulling her in a kiss. Kalin: Damn you good I can't stay mad at you for one second shit. Rachel giggles. Rachel: I don't do it purposely. Kalin: I know it's cuz your so fucking cute. Rachel: I know. They kiss again.