Break up!

Rachel wakes up in the hospital. The doctor walks in. Rachel: Did u guys get the bullet out my arm? Doctor: Oh yea yesterday. You're free to go home now. Rachel: Ok. Doctor: Don't think you're waking up without friends. They were here but they went home. Rachel puts on her original clothes and an hour later. Rachel checks out the hospital and walks home. Rachel walks inside her house and sees her moms and friends standing in the kitchen talking. Rachel: Talking about me. Rachel's mom: actually we were. They all run to Rachel in a group hug and squeeze her to death. Kalin lifts up Rachel and kisses. Shadave: We are gonna go leave you 2 alone. The squad: yea. Kalin: nah it's cool I wanna take bae to my house. He holds Rachel's hand and puts Rachel's purse on his shoulder. They walk to the car and drive to Kalin's place. They walk in holding hands. Kalin lets go of Rachel's hand and puts her bag down on the couch. Kalin sits down on the couch. Rachel makes popcorn and sits next to Kalin. Kalin puts his arm around Rachel and squeezes her shoulder. Rachel: ah shit. Kalin jumps up taking his arm up quickly. Kalin: Babe I'm so sorry. I'm just dangerous maybe you should leave. Rachel moves closer to him and Kalin moves further from her. Kalin: Babe don't come closer I'm just gonna hurt you. Kalin backs all the way up to the wall and Rachel is all the way on top of him. Rachel kisses him. Rachel: Kalin its ok. They smile. Rachel: Besides your lucky I'm not dead even if I was you could just attend my funeral....Kalin interrupts her. Kalin: Babe I'm not going to your funeral. Rachel: What do you mean you have to. Kalin: No I don't and I'm not going. Rachel: What kind of boyfriend doesn't go to his own girlfriends funeral. You're an asshole. Kalin: how am I an asshole all I said was in not going to you're funeral. Rachel grabs her bag. Rachel: You're a dickhead. Kalin: fine if I'm a dickhead for that you're obviously a crazy bitch that gets mad over petty shit. Rachel: Fuck you. Kalin: Fuck you too. Rachel slams his door shut. Kalin is sitting on his couch when the door bell rings. He opens it and sees Arielle. Arielle sees Kalin with a pissed face. Arielle: K what's wrong. Kalin: just got into a fight with Rachel. Arielle: oh I'm sorry. Kalin: it's....Next thing he knows Arielle leaning in to kiss him. Kalin leans back in and they kiss. Arielle wraps her arms around. Kalin wraps his arms around her waist. Arielle: Wait you know this is just rebound sex from Dj right. Kalin: yea trust me it's the same for me. Arielle nods her head ok. Then they start making out. Kalin brings Arielle upstairs to his room. Kalin starts making out on top of Arielle. Arielle: Wait. Kalin:What happened. Arielle: I can't do this. I love Rachel. She's one of my best friends. I can't do this to her. I also can't do it to you. I care about you and I was just gonna dump you out after sex anyway. I just needed someone to have sex with and wasn't gonna be any of the other guys. Kalin flips on the other side of the bed and Arielle walks down stairs and leaves. Kalin walks down stairs and hangs out by himself. He eats ice cream and plays 2k.