"It's not about who is weak and who is powerful. This situation is about life and death.

If they want to be together, no one can stop them. Not you, not Siyeon and not God. Just let them be. I love Siyeon and i cannot risk it, do you not understand, she can die! Do you not care about her!?" Sua yelled at Gahyeon.

"I do care about her but i want Yoohyeon." Gahyeon spoke shrugging afterwards.

The black haired girl sighed and face palmed.

•••••••

"I'll drive for now, you should take a rest..." Yoohyeon spoke, keeping her hand over Zefiro's shoulder.

He gave her a nod.

_

Yoohyeon started the car. She looked towards the huge gate that they will have to pass.

She stopped the car near the gate.

"ID." The man spoke walking towards Yoohyeon's window.

"Here..." The silver haired girl handed the ID to the man removing it from the drawer.

"Do you work with Siyeon?" He asked.

"I used to..."

"We will have to call her." He spoke.

"No need. I have her permission." Yoohyeon spoke locking her gaze with the man.

"Alright." The man spoke giving the ID back to Yoohyeon.

"The car behind me is my car, let them follow me." The silver haired girl spoke before closing the window.

•••••••

Minji opened her eyes, slightly in a dizzy state she looked at Zefiro who was sleeping beside her, his head rested over her shoulder.

She smiled and looked at Yoohyeon. "Did we pass the check center?" She asked slightly gasping.

"Yeah, we did." Yoohyeon replied.

•••••••

"Those are Alceste's cars...." Minji whispered slightly panicking when she saw few cars getting in their way from a far distance.

"Okay be prepared. Take guns and knives. " Yoohyeon spoke.

•••••••

Lighting a cigarette, he inhaled and exhaled with a chuckle. Crossing his legs he placed his elbow on the car and rested his chin over his palm as he looked at the two cars in a distance.

"Do you all know that Zefiro is actually my brother..." Alceste spoke.

The guards looked at him in a bit surprise.

"I used to rape him. Assault him, now look at him taking Minji's side. What a joker..." He laughed clapping his hands.

"Sir they stopped their cars..." One of the man spoke.

"Then attack them..." Alceste ordered.

•••••••

"Oh no... They're forming a chain, they're going to shoot rapidly. Everyone get outside of the car." Yoohyeon spoke.

All of them got outside.

Irene looked at Yoohyeon getting out of the car, she followed the same action with Seulgi.

Yoohyeon gripped over Minji's hand as they all started running towards the Jungle.

"Keep running, don't stop!" Yoohyeon yelled slightly looking back. The car they came into was now a complete mess due to the shooting.