CH-26

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

SENSITIVE CONTENT

•••••••

"You'll be fine, don't worry." Yoohyeon spoke, wrapping the band-aid around Minji's palm.

The purple haired girl smiled when Yoohyeon carefully took care of her hand. "He should die either from my hands or yours..." The silver haired girl whispered looking up at Minji.

"If you ever get him, please don't kill him, i will do the honour." The purple haired girl replied with a light chuckle.

"Sure." Yoohyeon placed a gentle kiss over Minji's skin before leaning back on the seat and looking at the rear view mirror.

•••••••

[Irene's POV]

I kept driving with focus. This dude passed out, i guess...

"Irene aunty..."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him.

Did he just call me an aunty?

"Excuse me..." I spoke looking at him.

"I admire you alot... You're my inspiration." He spoke with a smile.

"Cool. Don't call me an aunty. I ain't your aunt."

I was about to lecture him but Yoohyeon had to call me.

_

"Yes?"

"You're just driving? Shoot those people behind your car."

"Why don't you do it, lazy ass."

"C'mon Irene. Do it."

_

She ended the call, of course she must be kissing Minji and what not.

I looked at him, "Drive the car." I spoke.

He gave me a nod.

•••••••

Irene opened the roof of her car, she took a gun in her hand and placed her gun over the top of the roof before standing up completely exposing herself.

She couldn't believe her eyes, blue cars followed them like leeches.

"Oh...My...God..." She whispered to herself when she saw the number of cars following them.

"Okay, dude... Speed up." Irene ordered Savion.

He pressed his leg on the accelerator. Irene quickly zoomed in on the first car's tire.

Once she shot it, the car lost it's balance, it didn't really loose the track of other cars which were following them.

Irene's gaze fell on the two bikers who raced towards her car.

One of them removed a gun and pointed at her.

She quickly got inside the car, the shot was missed.

Irene got in the back seat. Rolling down the window of her back seat she pointed her gun at the biker.

He removed a knife placing his gun back in his holder.

"Does he think he can throw that knife towards me?" Irene whispered to herself with a chuckle.

The knife was thrown towards her, she quickly slided on the right side dodging the knife.

"That's a sharp knife, could have cut your throat." Savion commented looking at the knife which was pierced inside the seat's head beside him.