CH-23

[Night]

Yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows in her sleep when she felt a sharp object pointed on her neck.

She opened her eyes to look at Gahyeon sitting beside her with the knife placed on her neck.

The silver haired girl turned on the lights with her other hand.

"Remove the knife..." She spoke calmly looking at Gahyeon.

The pink haired girl gave her a smile, getting over Yoohyeon, she leaned towards her face intertwining their fingers with her other hand.

"Say you love me." Gahyeon whispered in a low voice.

"What if i don't..." Yoohyeon replied.

"I don't have to tell you what will happen." The pink haired girl replied giving a slight pressure on Yoohyeon's neck with the knife.

"Stop it..." Yoohyeon spoke.

"Say you love me." Gahyeon whispered.

"I love you..." Yoohyeon replied.

"Do you mean it...?" Asked Gahyeon raising an eyebrow.

"Yes."

"Good..." Keeping the knife on the table Gahyeon intertwined her fingers with Yoohyeon's hands before kissing her lips.

Yoohyeon placed her hands over Gahyeon's waist trying to push her away.

"I don't want to kiss you." Yoohyeon spoke gripping on Gahyeon's shoulders.

"Why?" Asked Gahyeon, moving over Yoohyeon's thighs, she placed her hands over Yoohyeon's belt and started unbuckling it.

The silver haired girl sat up on the bed almost quickly and gripped on Gahyeon's wrists tightly, "I don't want to do this." Yoohyeon whispered.

"I need a reason, why are you denying me..." Gahyeon whispered locking her gaze with Yoohyeon.

"Right now I'm not in a mood." Yoohyeon spoke.

"Really? Or is it because you want to fuck Minji and not me..." The pink haired girl chuckled covering her mouth.

Her smile soon disappeared, she gripped over Yoohyeon's collars. "I know it Yoohyeon, i know... I'm just waiting for a live proof. I am going to kill you and her once I catch you... You don't know me yet..."

"You should sleep. Get away from me." Yoohyeon spoke gripping over Gahyeon's waist she turned her around in one swift motion.

"You need a therapy... You should join it." Yoohyeon whispered placing her hands on Gahyeon's sides.

Gahyeon smiled and wrapped her legs around Yoohyeon's waist, she gripped over Yoohyeon's collars and started pulling her closer.

Yoohyeon gripped over her wrists, "I don't want to kiss you please..." She whispered yanking Gahyeon's hands away with a force.

"Don't be like that Yoohyeon. I love you! More than Minji. Minji is fake!" Gahyeon yelled gripping over Yoohyeon's upper arms.

"Please, can you just let me sleep." Said Yoohyeon with a sigh.

"No." Gahyeon replied with a smile, she sat up on the bed and wrapped her arms around Yoohyeon's neck.

"God! You're annoying me!" Yoohyeon spoke.

"I'm just trying to hug you!"

"Please Gahyeon, stop it..." Yoohyeon whispered with a disappointed tone, completely sitting down on the bed with a deep sigh.