CH-12

Yoohyeon was dragged inside a room by the purple haired girl.

The purple haired girl closed the door, facing Yoohyeon, she leaned back on the door.

"You must know who I am, everyone must have told you..." Minji spoke.

"Yeah..." Yoohyeon whispered, averting her gaze on the floor.

"Do you want me to accept the deal...?" Asked Minji, she slowly started walking towards Yoohyeon with a smile.

"Yes... Siyeon would be happy..." Yoohyeon spoke.

"And you...?"

"Yeah, i will be happy too." Yoohyeon replied dryly.

"You're so cold today. Are you mad that Alceste kissed me?" Asked Minji. "Oh wait! You must be mad because I'm married, right...?"

Yoohyeon gripped on the file tightly and looked up at Minji. "Yes, your answer is yes." Minji spoke.

The purple haired girl walked towards Yoohyeon, she took the file from Yoohyeon's hand. "Leave the poor file alone." Minji spoke, she intertwined her fingers with Yoohyeon. "Why are you nervous?" She asked, when she felt Yoohyeon's palm's sweat over her skin.

"I'm...not..." Yoohyeon whispered in a low voice.

"Are you sure...?" Asked Minji.

"Yes..."

Minji hummed, she cupped Yoohyeon's face gently, "I know how people are when they're close to me... I can figure it out with the way they look at me. Most of them don't really look at me, they're scared. You might be the first one to do the same thing two times. First time, you didn't know the rules but the second time... You knew the rules but still you decided to stare at me. You shouldn't do that again, okay?" Minji whispered, stroking Yoohyeon's face.

"Why...?" Yoohyeon whispered.

"Do you like staring at me?" Minji whispered.

"Y-Yes..." Yoohyeon stuttered.

"You can stare at me continuously or as long as you want but only when we are in private and no one is around. I won't like if I lose you just because you were staring at me... And trust me, they have actually killed some people who have dared to stare at me." Minji spoke, she wrapped her arms around Yoohyeon's neck, "I'm sorry, i know i sound boring explaining the rules but it's important. Tell me something about you..."

"You know everything about me, don't you?" Said Yoohyeon, she removed Minji's hands away from her, gripping on her upper arms.

"Yoohyeon, you can't be that mad just because Alceste kissed me and hugged me. Like you saw i didn't initiate the hug or the kiss, so i didn't had any option but to kiss him." Minji spoke.

"Can you check the the other files...?" Asked Yoohyeon, changing the subject.

"Sure, but before that..." Minji slided her hands over her thread which kept the robe together.

"W-What...are you doing!?" Yoohyeon whisper-yelled.

"Getting naked-"

"No!" Yoohyeon exclaimed nervously, she paced towards Minji and gripped on Minji's wrists tightly.

"If you don't want me to get naked, sit there on the bed. I will take a shower and then return." Minji spoke.

Yoohyeon quickly walked towards the bed and sat on it clasping her hands together.

Minji smiled, she walked towards the closet.

Yoohyeon rested her hands on her sides, she looked at Minji who took out a towel from the closet. She walked towards the bathroom, she threw the towel near the bathroom's door before walking inside.