CH-28

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

SENSITIVE CONTENT

•••••••

Yoohyeon gripped over Savion's shoulder, pulling him outside the car gently, she picked him up in her arms with the help of Zefiro.

Minji, Irene and Seulgi followed Yoohyeon and Zefiro.

The silver haired girl walked towards the cliff's end.

Keeping his body on the ground she gripped on his hand.

He walked towards Yoohyeon and gave her a polite bow, "I'm Savion, i have been trained to be loyal with the person I'm assisted to. You can punish me, if i ever lie to you, i will accept death too." He spoke.

"No need to die. I'm Yoohyeon, it's a pleasure to meet you " the silver haired girl spoke.

"I'm sorry..." Yoohyeon whispered, her eyes blinking rapidly with her tears continuously rolling down on her skin.

Irene looked towards the direction where she heard car's noise.

"Hurry up! They're coming!" She warned Yoohyeon before walking towards her car with Seulgi.

"Ma'am please push him off. The cars are nearing." Zefiro spoke.

The purple haired girl looked behind, she could see cars coming towards them.

"Yoohyeon please! Hurry up!" She spoke walking towards the silver haired girl.

Zefiro gripped over Minji's upper arm and started walking towards the car.

Yoohyeon picked up Savion's body from the ground.

She pushed him off of the cliff with a force.

Wiping her tears roughly, she headed towards her car.

•••••••

"Seriously!? She killed Richard!?" Siyeon exclaimed on the phone.

She ended the call and looked at Sua, resting her hands on the car.

They took a small break and we're waiting for Gahyeon who was still in the washroom of the restaurant.

The black haired girl walked towards Siyeon. "Who killed him? Minji or Yoohyeon?" Asked Sua.

"Yoohyeon." The blonde haired girl replied.

"It's not too late yet... Please listen to me and let's just stop following them. They won't hesitate to kill you and I'm not ready to lose you when we're finally heading towards a path where we both care for each other..." The black haired girl whispered gripping over Siyeon's wrist.

•••••••

[Siyeon's POV]

I can see that Sua genuinely cares for me. She held my hand in her gentle grip.

If i die, Sua will stay alone? She might marry and move on with someone else.

She is right.

If Yoohyeon can kill Richard who trained her, she can kill me too because she loves Minji and she won't stop.

It's better if i don't interfere-

"You think Siyeon is weak?" Gahyeon spoke looking at Sua as she approached us.

•••••••

"You think Siyeon is weak?" Gahyeon spoke looking at Sua as she approached Siyeon and Sua.