CH-25

[Two days later]

Yoohyeon waved her hand to her mom as she sat inside the car.

"Be careful... I don't think this is a good idea. Should I stay with you?" Asked Hana looking at Yoohyeon worriedly.

"No mom. You don't have to stay here. We've planned everything. I will be very careful." Yoohyeon whispered gripping on Hana's hands.

"Okay... Keep informing me, alright...?"

"Yoohyeon!?"

They both looked towards Gahyeon who was walking towards them.

"Go, go!" Yoohyeon whisper-yelled pushing Hana inside the car gently, she closed the door.

The car started moving, Yoohyeon waved her hand, Hana looked behind at Yoohyeon, she waved her last goodbye with a smile plastered on her face.

Gahyeon gripped over Yoohyeon's upper arm. "Where is she going?" Asked the pink haired girl.

"She wanted to meet her parents..." Yoohyeon spoke.

"Really? Don't lie. What are you planning?" Said the pink haired girl.

"Nothing..." Yoohyeon shrugged.

Walking past Gahyeon, Yoohyeon entered inside the home.

•••••••

[Night]

"Gahyeon said Hana left somewhere..." Siyeon whispered, wrapping her arm around Sua's waist from behind.

Sua turned around to face Siyeon. "Why is it bothering Gahyeon?"

"Maybe Yoohyeon is planning to run away with Minji, to keep Hana safe she sent her somewhere..." Siyeon spoke.

"Don't overthink Siyeon. Go to sleep and tomorrow we have to go to our first date right?" Sua spoke with a smile. She placed her hand over Siyeon's face gently.

"Yes, our first date!" Siyeon whispered with an exciting tone. She quickly closed her eyes and buried her face into Sua's neck, pulling Sua closer, she decided to sleep.

•••••••

[The next night]

Yoohyeon paced towards the car where Zefiro was already seated on the driving seat.

(Yoohyeon 👇)

(Zefiro 👇)