CH-16

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

[MENTION OF PHYSICAL ABUSE, SEXUAL ASSAULT/RAPE]

•••••••

"You're joking!" Yoohyeon slapped Minji's shoulder playfully with a chuckle.

"No..." Minji answered, shaking her head slightly.

"I'm not joking..." She gripped on Yoohyeon's wrist and intertwined her fingers with Yoohyeon's fingers. She made an eye contact with Yoohyeon.

"Alceste's name is Kim Mansu." She whispered.

••• Flashback •••

"I bought bread for us!" Minho exclaimed running towards his elder sister.

"Thank you! I'll make something for us to eat..." The black haired girl spoke.

Walking towards the kitchen she placed the bread on the marble.

"Unnie... What were you doing inside Mansu's room yesterday...?" Asked Minho following Minji.

"N-Nothing..." The black haired girl replied nervously.

"What is that on your face?" He asked noticing a purple bruise near her jawline.

"I fell..." Minji replied, "Why don't you complete your homework?" She asked Minho.

Minho walked towards his school bag which was placed on the floor.

•••••••

Minho opened his books and started doing the homework, he kept his eye on Minji, he knew she was lying.

They looked at their elder brother, Mansu, he entered inside flinching Minji, she started cooking the food in a hurry, her hands shivered with his presence.

Mansu walked towards Minji, "We don't have parents. You're only alive because I'm earning for you and Minho." He spoke, walking behind the black haired girl.

Minji clenched her fists nervously, her tears started rolling down on her face when he placed his hand on her back.

"Why are you touching her like that!" Minho yelled closing his books. "She is our only sister! That's a bad touch and she doesn't like it." He spoke walking towards them.

"Minho, go and complete your homework, you won't understand these stuff. You're still a kid." Mansu spoke with a smile as he patted Minho's head.

Minho yanked his hand away from his head, he looked at Minji who was scared. "Unnie! Don't cry! Let's go..." Minho spoke gripping over Minji's wrist.

Mansu gripped over Minho's ear tightly, he slightly hissed and gripped on Mansu's wrist. "Stop, don't hurt him..." Minji spoke gripping on Mansu's wrist.

"Stay away from me!" Mansu yelled at Minji, he gave a harsh slap to Minho, making Minji gasp.

Minho fell on the floor, his eyes were filled with tears.

"No! Stop!" Minji yelled, running towards Minho, she gripped on his upper arm and hugged him, making him sit up.

Mansu gripped over Minji's upper arm, dragging her inside a room he closed the door.