CH-9

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

MATURE SCENE AHEAD

•••••••

[One year later]

"You should decide..." The pink haired girl spoke, keeping her phone in her purse.

"Decide what...?" Asked Yoohyeon, she wore her pants and walked towards the mirror.

"If you're going to stay here or not, tomorrow is your day, last day maybe..." Gahyeon spoke.

"Will you be upset if i leave?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"Yes." Gahyeon spoke making an eye contact with her.

Yoohyeon hummed, taking her coat she walked towards the door.

•••••••

This was the place her mom didn't like, she couldn't really go against her mom but what's the point of being so loyal with her mom when all she has done is lie.

Yoohyeon bit on her lower lip harshly, the decision was going to be difficult indeed, she did admired Siyeon at this point.

As she was walking, she turned to the left direction, her gaze landed on a girl laying down on the floor unconsciously a little far away from her.

She looked at the guards who were not helping her.

She quickly walked towards the girl, getting down on her knee, she gripped on her upper arm, "Sua...!?" She exclaimed, tucking Sua's hair behind her ear, she gripped on her upper arm gently and tapped on her face.

"Bring water!" Yoohyeon spoke looking between the guards.

Yoohyeon looked at Sua's face, she noticed a red mark on her other side.

The black haired girl was breathing heavily as she clenched her fists and tried to sit up.

"Ms.Kim, please leave her alone. Mrs.Lee won't like it." The guard spoke looking at the silver haired girl.

"I need... water..."

Yoohyeon looked at Sua and gripped on her hand. "I'll be back." She spoke.

Getting up, she looked at the room in front of her, which was closer to her.

She knocked on it few times before ringing the doorbell.

_

The door opened, "What?" Asked the blonde haired girl, resting her hand over her waist.

"Look at her..." Yoohyeon pointed towards Sua.

Without waiting for Siyeon's answer, she walked inside towards the kitchen.

Siyeon leaned over the door frame, folding her arms, she watched Sua who was struggling to breathe properly.

The silver haired girl walked outside of the room with a water bottle, opening the cap, she got down on her knees, she felt a tight grip over her wrist.

Her eyes were met with Siyeon.

"Do not help her." She whispered.

"Why?" Yoohyeon spoke.

"Get up." Siyeon spoke looking down at Sua, she gripped on her upper arm, making her stand up she dragged her towards their bedroom.

Yoohyeon got up, the door was slammed loudly on her face.

•••••••

[Night]

"What did they teach you today?"

IMMERSED (G!P) [JY/SY]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara