CH-6

[Few days later]

"He keeps bullying our son..." The man spoke, clasping his hands on the table.

Siyeon hummed, newspaper covered her face as she rested on the chair, leaning back on it.

"Take his name." She spoke.

Richard gave a notebook to the man, "Write your name, address, the one who bullies your son, his name and address, finish it with your sign." The man gave him a nod understanding the instructions, he started writing.

"Ma'am!"

Siyeon took the newspaper in her hands, opening her eyes. "What?" She asked looking at Coreno who was panting, sweating heavily.

"Izuhara ran away!" He spoke, gulping down the dry lump in his throat, he spoke.

"How!?" Asked Richard walking towards Coreno.

"I don't know!! I just visited her room, she wasn't there." Coreno replied.

Richard looked at Siyeon for further orders.

"I will handle it, you can leave." She spoke looking at the man who was busy in writing the information.

"Okay, thank you." He spoke with a smile, closing the book he got up and walked towards the door.

_

"Show me the footage." Siyeon spoke.

Richard gave her a nod.

_

Checking the footage, Richard ordered the guy to transfer it to Siyeon's laptop which he did.

_

Richard walked inside the room and saw Siyeon clasping her hands on the table.

"You can watch it." He spoke.

Siyeon took her laptop in her hands, keeping it on the table she opened it.

Richard walked behind her chair, he leaned down, "Your wife helped Izuhara." He whispered and backed away, standing up straight.

The blonde haired girl clenched her jaw tightly, her fist became clenched in anger, she played the footage.

_

Siyeon closed the laptop, "Call her here." She ordered looking at Richard.

He gave her a nod.

•••••••

Siyeon rested her face in her palms, closing her eyes.

After few minutes she heard footsteps, the sound of the heels invaded her ears and she knew it was her.

She looked up at her wife who walked inside the room, the same expressionless face that she has been witnessing for almost four years was in front of her.

The black haired girl walked towards Siyeon, dragging a chair for herself she sat on it.

"Why did you help Izuhara?" Asked the blonde haired girl.

The black haired girl just stared at her, not ready to give any answers.

"I want you to answer me." Siyeon spoke.

"I heard her screaming for help-"

"So? you'll help her!?" Siyeon yelled getting up from the chair she walked towards the black haired girl, gripping on her upper arm tightly she made her stand up.

"Don't do this to me. You cannot go against me!" Siyeon yelled, flinching the black haired girl.

"Leave me..." The black haired girl spoke, moving her arm from Siyeon's grip.

IMMERSED (G!P) [JY/SY]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara