CH-4

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

MENTION OF BLOOD

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]

•••••••

The silver haired girl smiled, "Thanks... What is your name?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Gahyeon..." The pink haired girl answered with a smile.

Yoohyeon gave her a slow nod.

"Alright... I'll leave..." Yoohyeon spoke, she got up from the bed.

"Why don't you have a lunch with me?" Said Gahyeon, removing her sheet aside, she stood up and walked towards Yoohyeon.

"I can't stay here..." Yoohyeon whispered, clasping her hands and nervously rubbing her palm with the help of her other thumb.

"Why?" Asked the pink haired girl.

"I don't like this environment...sorry. i have to go, my mom must be waiting for me." Yoohyeon whispered with an awkward smile.

"Please, you should have a lunch with us. You can call your mom and inform her." Gahyeon spoke, gripping on Yoohyeon's wrist, she started walking outside.

"I don't have my phone..." Yoohyeon spoke.

"Where is it?" Asked Gahyeon, slightly looking back at Yoohyeon.

"That man took it. Richard...?" She spoke. Gently moving Gahyeon's hand away, she followed Gahyeon.

"Richard took it!?" Gahyeon exclaimed.

Once they were out of the room Gahyeon was met with Richard who was waiting outside.

She made an eye contact with him. "Give her phone back." She ordered.

Richard gave her a nod, removing Yoohyeon's phone from the pocket he handed it over to Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon took her phone and dialled her mom's number.

•••••••

Gahyeon kept gripping over Yoohyeon's wrist while they were walking, at some point Yoohyeon didn't like the way she would just grip on her hand tightly.

They walked downstairs, at the dining table.

"Sit here." Gahyeon spoke with a smile, she pulled out a chair for Yoohyeon.

The silver haired girl looked at Gahyeon. "I don't think i should eat. I want to go home." Yoohyeon whispered.

"You aren't going home. You will have a lunch with me." Gahyeon spoke, sitting beside Yoohyeon.

A menu was placed in front of Yoohyeon by a servant.

She ordered a minimum quantity of food so that she will finish it quickly.

She looked around the place once again, rich styled marble and glass covered the entire place.

The girl who met her earlier walked towards their direction.

Walking towards them, she rested her hands on the dining table, facing Gahyeon.

"Who was it?" She asked looking at Gahyeon.

"Almiro." Gahyeon replied.

"Do you want to give them a surprise?" Asked the blonde haired girl.

Gahyeon looked up at her sister from the menu card. "Yes, with a birthday cake." She spoke with a smile.