CH-22

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

MENTION OF FORCED SEX

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

I sat upon the couch with some snacks in my hands.

I unlocked my phone. I smiled when I saw texts from Yoohyeon.

I clicked on the notification bar.

_

From goofball❤️

-You looked hot in black.
I saw you staring at me when
i was dancing with Irene 👀

-We talked about so
many things. She told me
how your husband treats her 😡

_

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I was about to text her back, when I heard something breaking in the kitchen, I flinched and looked towards the kitchen where Alceste was standing.

_

-Baby, I'll text you later...

_

Quickly locking the screen, i got up from the couch, keeping the snacks and my phone aside.

My gaze fell on the broken pieces of the glasses scattered all over the floor once i approached the kitchen.

"What happened...?" I asked him walking towards him, avoiding the sharp pieces.

"She fucking punched me!" He yelled at me.

"Who...?" I asked placing my hands over his shoulders.

•••••••

"Yoohyeon!" Alceste exclaimed.

"She punched you...? When...?" The purple haired girl asked him, her eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"At the party! She punched me in front of everyone. I won't let it go!" He spoke pacing around, he removed his phone.

"No... You should calm down." Minji gripped over Alceste's wrist gently.

"No! She punched me. I could have fucking punched her, but i didn't!"

"It's okay, leave the phone..." Minji whispered trying to take the phone from his hands.

"Stay away from me. I need to teach her a lesson. She messed with the wrong person." He whispered, his teeth gritted in anger. He pushed Minji away.

Her legs were placed on the small shattered pieces of glass, "Fuck!" She whispered balancing herself, she gripped over Alceste's wrists, "Who are you calling?" She asked.

"I don't need to tell you." He answered. He quickly dialled a number and placed the phone over his ear.

The purple haired girl decided to listen to the conversation.

"Hello? I want you to keep an eye on Yoohyeon. If she is ever alone i want you to harm her, slightly but it should be painful. This should happen between three to four days. If she doesn't get harmed you know what you'll face."

Alceste looked over at Minji while discussing other things.

He disconnected the call after few minutes of talking.

"Why do you look nervous?" He asked her.

"Because... I'm worried about you! Are you okay? Where did she punch you?" Asked the purple haired girl, she walked towards him. "Here..." He placed his finger over his jawline.