CH-2

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

MENTION OF BLOOD.

•••••••

[The next day]

"Are you sure about coming back alone...?" Asked Hana, walking towards Yoohyeon, she shoved the sandwich gently inside her mouth. Yoohyeon took a hold of the sandwich before answering her mom.

"Yeah... I'll be okay." She whispered.

Hana kept her hand over Yoohyeon's shoulder. "I'll send your dad to pick you up, don't worry..." She whispered with a smile.

"Okay!" Yoohyeon whispered back with a smile. She ate her breakfast and left.

•••••••

Removing her books, she gazed out of the window. Not paying attention to the lecture, she folded her arms.

"What are you thinking about...?" Asked Jennie in a whisper.

"Why am I like this?" Yoohyeon spoke, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Like what?" Asked Jennie.

"Nothing..." Yoohyeon whispered with a small smile, looking at Jennie.

•••••••

"Bye, take care. Call me when you reach home." Jennie whispered, she hugged Yoohyeon. "Okay..." Yoohyeon whispered with a smile.

_

She waited for her dad for almost fifteen minutes, removing her phone she called her mom.

_

"Yoohyeon...? We are so sorry, can you come alone?"

"Why...? What happened...?"

"I'm so sorry Yoohyeon but your dad had an urgent meeting and I am with your aunt right now, she needed some help with the moving...you know she's shifting right?-"

"Okay, bye."

_

Yoohyeon disconnected the call and walked towards the exit.

•••••••

Once she was in front of the road she clenched her fists tightly and started walking towards the road.

She kept inhaling and exhaling to calm herself down. Her forehead already started sweating.

She kept walking for twenty minutes before she heard a noise, probably of a car coming from a distance, she didn't know from which direction it was coming but it scared her. She decided to go towards a nearby tree and waited for the car to pass.

She rested her hand over the tree's rough texture. Looking towards the route where she came from she saw a white normal car.

She sighed, she was about to walk but stopped when the car slightly slowed down.

A girl was pushed out of the car violently, making her roll over on the road, Yoohyeon quickly hid behind the tree.

Her heart beat raced against her chest. She closed her eyes tightly.

After the car was gone, she checked her surroundings before walking towards the helpless girl.

She was bleeding heavily from her mouth and her nose. Yoohyeon covered her mouth before puking on the ground. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, removing a bottle from her bag, she wiped her mouth once again.

She paced towards the girl, the girl was alive, taking deep breaths, her eyes flickered as she picked up her hand and brought it towards Yoohyeon.

The silver haired girl gripped on the girl's hand nervously, getting down on her knee. "What do I do... I'll call the cops-" Yoohyeon whispered, her voice cracking.

"No..." The girl replied gripping on her wrist.

Yoohyeon heard another similar sound coming from a distance, it was a car.

"Do you want water...?" She asked, looking at the girl.

The girl smiled, "I don't need... anything." She whispered.

Yoohyeon's gaze fell on a black car coming from a distance.

"Take m-me...to that car..." The girl whispered, her tears started streaming down as the bleeding became intense.

"Okay..." Yoohyeon whispered.

•••••••

[The girl's pov]

I could barely open my eyes, my stomach was aching, my nose was burning.

But this girl who is in front of me right now. She was helping me.

What a perfect timing. No one has ever treated me this gently before.

I felt her gently wrapping her hands around my body as she picked me up from the ground.

I wrapped my arm around her neck for support.

"Don't worry we are near." She whispered to me, her voice made me smile, although i was in pain right now, nothing mattered, i was very close to her.

She was perfect. She helped me, this is what I call love.

Once we reached near the car, she gently kept me down and helped me to sit inside it.

I gripped on her upper arm, "Your name...?" I asked her.

"Yoohyeon..." She whispered with a smile and backed away.

I didn't wanted her to go away but she did. The car's door was closed and everything faded like a dust in the air.

I was with her few seconds ago but now i wasn't. I was very disappointed.

•••••••

Yoohyeon covered her mouth once again, she remembered the blood, her stomach's content started flowing up with a force, she puked for a second time.

_

After she cleaned herself with the water, she walked towards her home with tiredness.

•••••••

"What is this...?" Asked Hana gripping on Yoohyeon's shoulder, she found a red spot on her cloth.

Yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows, she looked over her shoulder, "Sauce..."

"Jennie accidentally spilled it on me..."

"How...?" Asked Hana with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I want to sleep... I'm tired." Yoohyeon whispered with a tired voice, she walked towards her room lazily before gently closing her door behind her.

×××××××

👀