CH-14

Yoohyeon quickly controlled her blushing when she saw Gahyeon approaching them. She got up from the chair, keeping the spoon down.

"Are you done with your breakfast?" Asked the pink haired girl.

"Yes..." Yoohyeon replied, looking at Gahyeon.

"It was nice talking to Yoohyeon. Why don't you come at our place tomorrow...?" Asked Minji looking at Yoohyeon with a smile, she intertwined her fingers as she waited for her answer.

Gahyeon walked towards Yoohyeon, wrapping her arm around Yoohyeon's upper arm, she looked at Minji.

"She won't be free." The pink haired girl answered. Yoohyeon gave Minji an awkward smile.

"I'm clearly not talking to you, am i?" Asked Minji raising an eyebrow she locked her gaze with Gahyeon.

"She doesn't want to come..." Gahyeon spoke, looking at Yoohyeon.

"Let her speak then..." Minji spoke standing up from the chair, she rested her hands on the table as she waited for Yoohyeon's answer.

Yoohyeon looked at Gahyeon, averting her eyes at Minji, she spoke, "Yeah... I will be very busy..." Yoohyeon spoke, keeping her gaze on the table immediately.

"Alright...You can come then Gahyeon." Minji spoke looking at the pink haired girl.

"No." She replied to Minji.

Minji hummed, turning around, she started walking towards Alceste and Siyeon.

"This is Kim Minji's order." The servant spoke walking towards the table.

Gahyeon noticed the sandwich, few cherries and a dip placed on the plate which the servant was carrying.

"Didn't you eat the same thing?" She asked gripping on Yoohyeon's wrist.

"No...i ordered strawberries and other items..." Yoohyeon replied nervously. Gahyeon gave her a nod and started walking towards the exit with Yoohyeon.

•••••••

[Night]

The car stopped near the Alceste's gate.

"Do you really have a meeting with her?" Savion asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes!" Yoohyeon whispered with a nod.

Getting out of the car, they both walked towards the gate.

They were checked by the security guards before letting them in.

"You wanted to see her?" Savion whispered.

"No... I actually wanted to discuss about the deals..." The silver haired girl spoke with a smile.

Savion hummed, they walked inside the mansion.

_

Savion and Yoohyeon found Zefiro waiting outside of Alceste's bedroom.

"He won't let us go inside." Savion spoke in a whisper, clasping his hands behind as they walked towards him.

"Let's see..." Yoohyeon whispered back.

_

Zefiro looked between Yoohyeon and Savion when they approached him.

"What can I help you with?" He asked looking at Yoohyeon.

"We need to talk to Alceste's wife..." Savion spoke.

"For what?" Asked Zefiro.

"We need to discuss some deals-"