CH-20

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

PHYSICAL ABUSE

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

I raised my hands towards her, "Come, join me." I spoke with a smile.

These moments are very precious for me. Who knows what will happen to me once Alceste knows the truth. Yet, i keep being the one who would break any rules to meet Yoohyeon when i know the consequences can be worst.

Do i care? Not really. One day we all have to die.

She is better than him. If i compare them, she wins in every aspect if competed with him.

She's very patient, a nervousness goof ball, extremely kind towards me. Only does what i tell her to do, not saying she doesn't know what to do. She knows but it's not in her nature to deny what others will tell her to do.

"No..." She replied shaking her head nervously.

•••••••

"No..." Yoohyeon replied shaking her head nervously.

"You don't want to shower with me!?" Asked the purple haired girl raising an eyebrow.

Yoohyeon shook her head nervously, averting her gaze on the floor.

Minji walked towards Yoohyeon.

Gripping on Yoohyeon's wrist she dragged her towards the shower.

•••••••

[Yoohyeon's POV]

I was pulled towards the shower.

Once we reached under the shower head she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Get naked." She whispered in a low voice.

She started unbuttoning my shirt but i had to grip on her wrists to stop her, she locked her gaze with me. "Don't be unfair. You saw me naked, now it's your turn." She spoke.

"I don't want to get naked...i still have bruises." I whispered in a low voice.

"It's okay, show me..." She spoke gently cupping my face.

"You won't judge me...? You might feel disgusted...-"

"Why would I feel disgusted?" She asked me, kind of shocked with what i said.

"I love you. It means i love everything about you. Even the bruises you get on your body. I would never judge you baby..." She whispered with a smile and kept her hand over my shirt's button.

"May i...?" She asked.

I gave her a nod. She started unbuttoning my shirt before removing my tie.

•••••••

"Minji!! You're taking too long to shower!"

They both heard Alceste's voice from outside. "Now what...?" Asked Yoohyeon gripping over Minji's wrist.

"Nothing, we continue what we're doing." Minji replied, rolling the shirt over Yoohyeon's shoulders she gently slided it down till her wrists.

Yoohyeon helped her in it. Taking the shirt in her hand Yoohyeon nervously stood there for Minji's response.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

I cannot believe Gahyeon.