CH-21

[The next day]

Hana gently gripped over Yoohyeon's shoulder, "Yoohyeon..." She whispered in a low voice.

The silver haired girl opened her eyes and sat up. "Why are you sleeping here on the couch...?" Asked the black haired woman.

"I couldn't sleep in my room so i decided to sleep here..." Yoohyeon replied.

"Did something happen?" Asked Hana.

Yoohyeon shook her head with a smile.

"I'll take a shower." Said the silver haired girl, getting up from the couch she walked towards her room.

•••••••

Wearing her shirt, she buttoned her shirt up, rolling her sleeves she walked outside of the bathroom.

Walking towards the mirror she opened the drawers of the table to find her medicines.

"You won't get your medicines..."

She heard Gahyeon's voice who walked towards her with a smile plastered on her lips.

"What do you mean?" Asked Yoohyeon, not believing Gahyeon she kept searching for her medicines.

"I threw your medicines..."

"What...?" Yoohyeon looked at Gahyeon.

"I threw your medicines in the trash can. Why do you make me repeat everything?" Said the pink haired girl, sipping on her glass of alcohol she walked towards the bed and sat on it.

Yoohyeon placed her hand over her pocket to realise that she broke her phone yesterday, she sighed and walked outside of the room.

•••••••

"Why don't you tell your mother what you did with me..." Said the pink haired girl placing her hand over Yoohyeon's shoulder.

Hana furrowed her eyebrows and looked between Yoohyeon and Gahyeon.

"What did she do?" Hana asked looking at Gahyeon.

Yoohyeon kept eating her breakfast.

"She slapped me and then she broke her own phone..." Said the pink haired girl.

Yoohyeon got up from the chair and started walking towards the door.

"Yoohyeon! Finish your breakfast!" Hana yelled from behind but Yoohyeon didn't stop.

"Seriously? She abused me and you're telling her to finish her breakfast..." Said Gahyeon looking at Hana.

Hana sighed and rested her hands on the dining table. "She cannot abuse you." The black haired woman spoke.

"If it's other way around, i might believe you..." Hana spoke with a small smile.

"You think i was the one who abused her?" Asked Gahyeon raising her eyebrows.

"Yes." Hana replied sternly.

The pink haired girl rolled her eyes pushing the plate away from her she got up from the chair and walked towards the door.

•••••••

"You know what to do. Don't wait for my order. If you find her, just tase her and then we will be good to go." Yoohyeon spoke looking between Savion and Matt.

"We're only three... How will we manage?" Asked Matt.

"She is here with one person..." Said Yoohyeon.

"Doesn't mean we shouldn't be aware." Savion spoke.

"Yes, exactly. You both will search for her in the 'A' building. I will search for her in the 'B'. Okay?" Asked Yoohyeon.