CH-24

[The next day]

"Yoohyeon..."

The silver haired girl furrowed her eyebrows when she heard her name being called out, brushing it off she decided to sleep again.

"Yoohyeon! Wake up!"

Kicking her sheet annoyingly, Yoohyeon sat up on the bed, she looked at her mom.

"Minji is here..." Hana spoke.

Yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows, she rubbed her eyes and looked towards Gahyeon who was sleeping beside her.

She looked back at Hana, "What?"

"Minji is here, she is waiting for you." The black haired woman spoke.

Yoohyeon jumped from the bed and gripped over Hana's upper arms, "Minji!? What is she doing here!?" She whisper-yelled.

"I don't know, she wants to meet you." Hana spoke with a shrug.

"Why did you let her in mom!? Gahyeon is here!" Yoohyeon whispered.

"She is my daughter in law. So i had no choice." Hana whispered back.

"Oh no!" Yoohyeon whispered, she dragged Hana out of the room.

(Minji 👇)

(Yoohyeon 👇)

(Yoohyeon 👇)

After locking her bedroom's door from outside she looked at Minji who was calmly eating her breakfast

The silver haired girl walked towards her. She placed her hands on the table and looked at Minji, "What...?" The purple haired girl spoke looking up at Yoohyeon.

"What are you doing here?" Yoohyeon asked.

"This is my home too." Minji replied.

Yoohyeon dragged a chair for herself and sat beside Minji, "Gahyeon is here, she will be angry."

"I don't care about her." The purple haired girl replied with a smile.