she became a ABH

ABH - Alien bounty hunter

he Summer that changed her life. Camping trip with the family.

How Moka becomes an ABH

Moka POV

When we were In the camp site, I need to use the bathroom, I was banging on the door when my sister said " I'm in here."I groaned. I walked out of the RV and went into the woods to pee. When I was done peeing in the bushes I was walking back when I heard a gun shot. I turned around and saw a guy with a bullet wound fall to the ground. The guy with blue spike hair and had wolf ears pointed his gun towards me and said " snice you are a witness I'll kill you first. Then I'll  finish him."

I froze  this   is  - 

bang.

 The guy who was about to shoot me was turned into ashes in front of  my eyes. When  the guy who saved me was walking towards me, I gulped thinking he's going to  kill me.   He stopped and picked something from the ashes.  When he turned around to walk away I was about to say something when he just  fell.   My instinct took over.   I helped him and said " we   have  to  get you  to a hospital."

 He put  a ring  on my finger and said " dream land."

I got zapped and everything went black.

Sleven POV

After I got shot, I wince and got up, I notice that he wasn't Infront of me. I heard him say " snice you are a witness, I'll you first then finish him." I turned around and saw he was about to shoot the civilian. You see let me introduce myself my name is Sleven. I am an Alien from planet Endride.   I came to planet earth for vacation but ended up doing my sister's job because she is on  maternity leave.

Two weeks later
When Sleven tracked   down    Erick Melvin  the most wanted  Criminal in Endride. He asked all the other ABH to help out.  When he spotted Erick camping he decided to capture  him and bring him in for the reward.  After Slev ( aka sleven) got shot, he wince and got up. He notice that the criminal wasn't Infront of him. Sleven heard him say " snice you are a witness, I'll you first then finish him."
He turned around and saw he was about to shoot the civilian. Slev threw his special knife at him and he turned into ashes. Slev walked towards her. He notice that she had   scared. He picked up the knife in the ashes. He turned around  started to walk when he felt dizzy.

Selven P.O.V.

After I got my knife from the ashes. I turned around and started to walk when I felt dizzy.  I   felt someone holding me and  saying   we have to get you t to a to a hospital."

I pushed the person a little and then put a ring on their  finger and said " dream land."

When were  in  a beautiful garden, I said "  I'm  Selven. Don't freak out."