Manhunt-List

Something happened to this town some time ago. It's unusual to see this level of destruction and disarray in a place like this. It looks like some of the cities. The military clearly showed up, lost a fight with the walkers, and the town collapsed during and after that. No house looks safe; the doors are missing or ruined, the windows are blown open, and there are holes in nearly every building. Nature has grown into those openings, making new homes within the buildings.

You wasted no time looting. You barred yourselves from entering any living spaces or convenience stores for safety and efficiency. Instead, you stuck to the tool sheds and car trunks. It ended up yielding results too. You found three screwdrivers, a switchblade that probably won't be that useful because of its size, and a hammer. Most of them, save a single screwdriver, are barely holding together. They'll have to do for now.

Cas: Think they found anything better?

Emma: Hopefully.

You were left with Emma and Cas to loot. Brooklyn needed to speak with Sam about something, so they split off. You were always going to separate, but you expected to be with Brooklyn. It felt weird not having her around.

You: We've got enough.

Cas: The handle of this hammer is going to fall apart the second I hit something with it.

Emma: Then I guess you're lucky you have that knife.

Sam and Cassius held onto the knives you took from Salvation. You wish you had one, but you're not going to complain about it.

You: Where the hell are they? They've had enough time.

Emma: It hasn't been that long. Maybe thirty minutes tops.

It takes another minute or two for them to come around a corner. You walk over to meet them halfway.

Emma: Find anything good?

Sam grunts and hands her a paper.

Brooklyn: We shouldn't stay here much longer.

You: What's up?

You look over Emma's shoulder at the paper.

Brooklyn: We found this around a dead campfire.

Emma: A checklist?

There are a lot of names, references, and descriptions you don't know. You only recognize one.

You: Towns near the turbines.

Sam: They haven't checked it off, but there's no saying whether or not others have been there.

Cas: Just our fucking luck.

Sam: We don't know anything yet. They could still be safe there.

Brooklyn: Or they ran. In which case, we'll probably never find them without a bit of luck.

Sam: Regardless, they're being methodical. They're probably coming through here in waves, and we can't know how much time separates each search or when the last one was.

Emma: So we get out of here. Then what? We weren't going to reach them until tomorrow.

You: We walk for the rest of the day and into the night. No breaks unless we need them. We can't take our time anymore.

No one objects.