Chapter - 90 | Something Something Happening...

Start from the beginning

Shaurya awoke from his trance and looked around, only to realize that everyone was waiting for him to continue.

In spite of his inconvenience that she left the conversation to answer that ACP's call, he composed himself and resumed speaking while wearing a neutral expression...

"Chaliye... Yeh toh badhiya baat hain Anokhi Ji..." Ahir was happy to hear that Aastha had been released and was doing well.

He had initially called Shaan to inquire about it, but he didn't answer. He thought he might be busy, so he chose to call Anokhi instead because he knew it was her break time.

Anokhi then kindly informed him that she was a little busy for the fest and that she could call later. Ahir then apologized as he thought she was free, and he wished her luck for the festival preparations, and then hung up the call.

Anokhi put her phone back in her bag and turned around to return to the spot where her class was being guided for the fest. She hurried back to that place, but when she arrived, she noticed that groups of students had dispersed, indicating that the instruction session had ended.

Her gaze was drawn to Shaurya and Kanchan chatting nearby.

She quickly walked over to them and spoke up.

"Sorry sir..."

"Voh..."

"Abhi - abhi aapne kya kaha... M... maine nhi suna..." she huffed.

Shaurya, who was talking with Kanchan, turned his attention to her and became enraged that she was now asking for details when she had skipped it to take her "important" call.

Anokhi, who was patiently awaiting him, expecting him to tell her about the part she had missed, was taken aback the next moment.

"Apni marzi se aati ho... Apni marzi se jaati ho..."

"Toh apni marzi se pta bhi kar lena..." he chided her with a bitter sneer.

Kanchan was puzzled by Shaurya's sudden mood change, as he was conversing with her pleasantly just a few moments ago.

Before anyone could say anything, he walked away from there, leaving two confused people behind.

Anokhi was annoyed... What did she do now ?...

She only asked what he had said back then, so why did he grow angry ?...

"Pta nhi unhe kabhi – kabhi ho kya jaata hain..."

"Koi samajh hi nhi sakta unhe..." she mentally thought.

She didn't have the slightest idea that very soon, she HERSELF would begin to understand him BETTER than anyone else on the planet...