Chapter 86

“Why did you think of wanting to go to the battlefield?” Ruan Zhu raised her shocked eyes at him and pushed him towards a chair: “Second Cousin, sit down and say it properly.”

Yun Shi Wei pulled her into his lap and numbly said: “In our Yun clan, Eldest Brother is a merchant and I am also a worthless warrior. I can’t let others look down on us; I want everyone to know that those of the Yun clan are not worse than imperial princes.”

Ruan Zhu was a little worried and also a little reluctant: “But heading to the battlefield will be very dangerous.”

Yun Shi Wei shook his head: “I will be careful. For the Yun clan, I must go to the battlefield. Spouse, you don’t understand; all men aspire to travel far and make their mark.”

Ruan Zhu was silent for a moment before she nodded: “Are you taking the soldiers you have trained?”

“Of course they’re coming. They are my good brothers and I have listened to your words and trained them into a special sort of army to carry out all kinds of military campaigns such as fighting in water, the forest, the desert; defensive combat; ambushes……I invited several highly trained specialists to teach them rich practical experience and extreme patriotism. Each one of them has an explosive bag and will not hesitate to set it off if they are thwarted in combat. Spouse, you have taught me so much so I want to use the battlefield to show everyone that the men of the Yun clan are all good.”

Studying for practical applications! Ruan Zhu thought of this phrase. In the end, was teaching him so many things good or bad? “You are a lower fifth-rank guerrilla general so wanting to enter the battlefield is a small matter and can be done if Zong Zhi speaks to the Prime Minister.”

“Spouse, stay with me these next few days.” Yun Shi Wei lowered his head to kiss his wife while removing both of their clothes. A large palm swept across her soft skin, raising ** and bringing a trace of numbness that endlessly lingered within the two people. After they had kissed for a while, his mouth moved down and took one of her red buds, his two lips incessantly sucking as he drank the milk inside.

Ruan Zhu had been teased until her face was flushed and delicate moans trailed out from between her lips: “Second Cousin, stop sucking……hurry……give me……”

Yun Shi Wei stretched a hand underneath her and rubbed: “Spouse, you’re drenched.”

“Nn……quickly……” Unable to bear it any longer, her hips twisted as she sought his hand for comfort.

Yun Shi Wei’s finger stroked her for a while and he saw her cheeks became fiery red while her eyes were so hazy that it seemed water could drip out at any moment. He removed his finger and positioned his burning member that was already unbearably stiff against her moist petals; finding that small opening that he so desired to enter, he pushed inside. Waves of pleasure crashed down……

Both parties simultaneously cried out: “Ahh!”

Even though his wife was the mother of three children, she was still unimaginably narrow. This kind of tightness gave him a pleasure that was close to death. Every time they made love, it was like this and it nearly caused him to surrender.

He thrust with all his might. This was the ultimate **.

As his gushing ** released, he tightly held her against him.

The night was dark and deep, and the moon had shyly shifted her eyes and ducked behind the clouds. His entanglement with her fell into the deepest part of the night.

……………………

Xuanyuan Min Zhi’s wish was finally fulfilled and he became Ruan Zhu’s number four.