Chapter 34

“If only it were so.” Yun Shi Yi pulled her into his arms and kissed her for a while. The pure fragrance of the woman captivated him and the object at his crotch involuntarily swelled. Taking a deep breath, he placed her on top of the finely embroidered bed and covered her with the crimson brocade quilt.

“Eldest Cousin, you don’t want to?” She looked at the man in front of her with a pair of sparkling eyes, her bright and clean skin shining with a soft glow under the illumination of the candle.

Yun Shi Yi’s mind flashed with memories of her naked body pressed under his own and his underbelly fluctuated with a burning heat. Tucking her into the quilt, he gravely said: “What do you mean ‘want’? Such a young age yet you’ve followed bad examples. Hurry and obediently go to sleep.”

“More sleep? If I sleep any more, I’ll turn into a pig.”

“Then close your eyes and rest. I’ll have the kitchen simmer a nourishing ginger soup. After Nuan Chun brings it over for you, drink it and then sleep.”

“But I don’t feel hungry.”

“It’s to supplement your body. Even if you’re not hungry, you still have to drink it.”

“Tucking me in this tightly on such a hot day is not letting one live.” Ruan Zhu mumbled to herself and extracted her arms from beneath the quit but actually put it on his crotch, gently stroking his bulge through the soft silk material of his pants: “Eldest Cousin, I know you want to cum. Enduring it is very difficult. If you are worried, I don’t have to do that. Instead, I can just touch you!”

Yun Shi Yi wanted to refuse but that little hand caused unspeakable pleasure to well up inside him. His blood rushed forth and the bulge at his pants somewhat swelled and rose up even more. He undid his belt, exposing his little brother, and grabbed her little hand to put it on top. A split second after her little hand gripped him, “Nn!” A satisfied groan escaped from his mouth, his eyes dark with desire.

Ruan Zhu stood up from the quilt and pulled at him. The half-shedded pants were completely pulled off by her and she separated his thighs. Kneeling down between his thighs, she faced him. The enormous shaft in front of her was perfectly upright and she caressed it with both her hands……

“Husband Lord, is this movement comfortable?” She lowered her eyes. Her right hand continuously stroked him while her left hand supported his two jewels underneath and gently teased them.

He cherished her with all of his heart and soul, so in return, she also wanted him to have the best.

“Nn……My wife is the most wonderful……”

Yun Shi Yi’s entire body felt as if he had been lit by a dry fire. Under her caresses, intense pleasure surged through him. He suddenly saw that she had lowered her head, causing her beautiful cloud-like hair to resemble a waterfall as it flowed down from her scalp, making him unable to clearly see what she was doing. But when a moist and warm sensation wrapped around his manhood, he was unable to suppress his body from shuddering.

“Wife, Wife……”

He abruptly clung to her head, his buttocks ramming upwards. The exquisite pleasure caused low groans to spill from his throat. After a few minutes, in the wake of a few rapid movements, a pleasure that was a hundred-times stronger than before attacked his brain/mind.

“Nn, ah……!”

He suddenly roared as his hips violently trembled. The collected pleasure in his lower belly had surged into a current as it searched for and found an exit of release.

He attained the most fantastic feeling of flying among the clouds and laid on top of her, gasping for air. Lifting his eyes, he saw his wife’s little face stuck in a dilemma. He couldn’t help but to smile and clean her with a towel he picked up. Knowing she loved to be clean, he took another towel and soaked it in the basin at the corner of the room before walking back and wiping her entire face and hands clean.