Chapter 44

IN O.R

Nurse: DOCTOR WE'RE LOSING HER

Doctor: PADDLES NOW

The doctor recharges the paddles and shocks Y/N body.... Nothing happens.. he shocks her again... nothing... again.... Nothing.

The doctor sighs

Doctor: time of death 4:12 AM

Everyone in the surgery room lowers their head down.

The doctor goes to the waiting room with a somber look on his face.

Y/N pov:

I wake up in a field of flowers confused.

Y/N: what?

I look down and see I'm in a white beautiful dress and my hair is long and ( color of hair).

Y/N: where's my belly? My babies? Where are they?

Grandpa: they are with your boyfriend

Y/N: grandpa? GRANDPA!

I run over to hug him with tears in my eyes.

Y/N: why are you here? aren't you dead?

Grandpa: yes, and you are too

Y/N: w-what? But I don't want to be I wanna be with my babies.

Grandpa: then fight my little girl. Fight how you've always fight. Go back to your kids and raise them like the mother you are.

I nod firmly and give him a hug one last time.

Y/N: will I ever see you again?

Grandpa: you won't see me, but know I am always watching over you. Now go and say hello to your grandma and family for me. Tell your kids about my story. You've always made me proud. And never will stop making me proud.

I smile and everything turns white.

3rd pov

Everyone was in the waiting room. Grandma, johnnys parents, NCT, and Bts, the twins, and her students.

The doctor comes in with his head lowered.

Doctor: I'm sorry to inform you but we couldn't save her.

Everyone in the room starts crying and asking the person who's supposedly god. Why? Why her? Why now?

The nurse comes running in.

Nurse: DOCTOR SHE'S ALIVE! SHE'S ALIVE AND AWAKE.

Johnnys lifts his head and runs into the room they put her. He sees Y/N and a nurse in the room.

Y/N: bitch I swear to god if you don't tell me where my babies are I will smack the shit out of you!

Johnny: baby?

He breaks down and hugs her.

Y/N: baby! Where are the kids! I wanna see my babies- why are you crying?

Doctor: ma'am- it's a miracle!

Y/N: huh?

Doctor: you died for 4 minutes to be exact- we tried to bring you back in the O.R but you wouldn't wake up!

Sammy & Dylan run in crying holding each other.

Y/N: yahh my babies why are you crying?

Johnny: Y/N look at me

Y/N turns to him with a look of confusion. He touches her face and runs his finger across her lips.
He slightly smiles at her pale face and pulls her in a kiss.

Johnny: you're alive. Don't do that to me again please my love.

Y/N smiles and rest her palm against his cheek.

Y/N: I promise I won't scare you again with death

Y/N giggles and rest her forehead against his. Johnny puts the kids on the bed and they immediately crawl towards Y/N crying.

Dylan: m-mommy

Y/N: yes my love?

Dylan: don't do that again please

Sammy: yea mommy don't do that again!

Y/N chuckles and the twins lay their heads on both sides of her neck.

Y/N: alr get off my lives it's hot here. Doctor when can I be discharged?

Doctor: your vitals are good but just to be safe we're gonna keep you here overnight.

Y/N nods and takes the IV needle out her arm and gets out the bed. Johnny holds her waist incass she falls.

Y/N: baby don't worry I'm pretty sure I can walk

He hesitates but let's her go. Y/N stretches and walks out to the waiting room. She walks in to see everyone else in tears.

Y/N: aww you guys actually thought you could get rid of me?

Everyone eyes widen and look up paled like if they just saw a ghost.

Jungkook: n-noona?

Y/N nods and smiles. Her students run to her and pull her into a group hug. She laughs. Her laughter lights up the entire room. The students pull away and Jungkook immediately runs to her and cry's on her shoulder. He hugs her waist tight as if she were to disappear if he let go slightly. Y/N hugs him back as tight

Y/N: I'm not going anywhere kookie I promise.

He lets go and wipes his tears away one by one of the Bts members hug her and kiss her forehead.

Jin: YAH! HOW DARE YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT. YOU DEVIL CHILD HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR-

Everyone starts laughing even with tears down their faces.

Y/N hugs him and he stops his rapping skills and tears run down his as he covers his mouth from letting out his sobs that were making his broad body shake.

Y/N: I'm sorry Jin. I promise to never scare any of you again.

They pull away from the hug and Johnny's parents pull her into a hug as the mother cries into Y/N     shoulder.

Y/N: I'm sorry mama and appa I didn't mean to worry you.

They nod into her shoulder and pull away from the hug.

Y/N sees her grandmother in the corner and walks towards her.

Y/N: nana grandpa says to take care of yourself and stop being a stubborn old lady.

Grandma gasps and crosses her arms.

Grandma: when I see that old man again I am going to kick his butt back into a grave.

The two laugh and hug each other

Y/N: ah grandma how come you didn't cry?

Grandma: I just had a feeling you would be alright. I knew your grandfather wouldn't let you leave this life too soon.

Y/N laughs and calls her a witch and she turns around to the last group waiting for her.

The maknae line of NCT huddle around her and start pulling her towards them while they cry.

Jisung: noona don't scare us again like that

She pulls them into a group hug and promises them she wouldn't.

She gets out the hug and hugs the rest of NCT who she considers brothers.