Chapter 12

12:03PM

After everyone finished playing in the pool we all decided to go shower and get changed.

After everyone got changed we all met up in the living room where I gave the drivers of the group a key to the cars while I took my motorcycle

After everyone got changed we all met up in the living room where I gave the drivers of the group a key to the cars while I took my motorcycle. When we got to the garage I put the address of the place we're going to in the gps of each car.

*after the whole drive*
1:05PM
You get to Santa Monica pier and park your cars a parking garage near the pier so you don't have to walk a lot. When you get off your motorcycle you find out the kids fell asleep but you didn't wanna wake them up so you decided to carry Sammy while Johnny carried Dylan. They weren't heavy either so it wasn't bad.

Y/N: alright either all of you hold hands because I do not wanna lose anybody or you hold onto each other's shirts.

They all decided to just hold each other's shirts since they didn't wanna get lost or worry you. But just in case you all exchanged numbers.

You all started walking towards the outlet that was near the pier.
You all decided to go check out the Nike factory the outlet.
You saw an elder Hispanic women who looks a lot like your grandmother having difficulty speaking English to a female worker who was looking very angry.

Hispanic women: pero- can I get this- en este color

The worker was getting so irritated she poked the elderly woman with every word she said

Worker: ma'am this is America *poke* if you get *poke* to this country * poke*learn how to speak English *poke*
You were still carrying Sammy so you handed her over to Jaehyun which was next to you

Y/N: excuse me what seems to be the problem here?

Worker: this bitch doesn't know English!

You look at the woman and turns out she was your grandmother from your dads side ( not the one who raised to at 17)

Y/N: HEY! Learn how to respect elders. They've gone through more shit than you especially her. You know what she did. When her husband cheated on her she took her 6 kids and moved to Florida WITHOUT any papers. Do you know how difficult that is?!

Worker: no but-

You slap her on the head

Y/N: BUT NOTHING, now I suggest you start respecting people around here because not everyone is gonna pity you. You have a job and a damn good one and not many people have that around here like Hispanics so I suggest start getting grateful or whoever is up there taking care of everyone starts making your life not so easy. Now apologize to my grandmother or we're gonna have problems around here too.

Worker: listen here bitch- *SLAP*

It wasn't you who hit her this time but your grandma.

Grandma: Mira aquí bitch. You learn how to respect people that are around you.

Manager: hey what's happening here?

Worker: they started hitting me because I didn't understand them.

Y/N: oh hell no, you wanna know what happened? This disrespectful little shit started harassing my grandmother just because she didn't speak English that well.

Manager: are you Y/N L/N?!

Y/N: yes why?

The manager then starts yelling at the worker.

Manager: DO YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS AND WHAT SHE CAN DO TO US?!? SHE OWNS A FAMOUS RESTAURANT AND A FAMOUS DANCE COMPANY SHE CAN SUE YOU IN ONE SECOND! Now I want you out of here in less than 5 minutes because I've heard enough complaints about you.

The workers hurried and grabs her things and leaves the building.

Manager: I'm so sorry miss L/N

Y/N: it isn't your fault I'm just thankful you fired her.

Manager: as an apology the company would like to give you and your family whatever they pick for free.

Y/N: oh no that's ok-

Manager: no we insist please

Y/N: thank you

You Shake hands and the manager walk away. You turn to your grandma and give her a hug.

Y/N: how have you been? How's everyone else?!

Grandma: everyone else is fine and they miss you

Y/N: I miss them too... well pick something you want and i guess they'll give it to you for free by the way nice slap you gave her.

You and your grandma high five and have a nice laugh

Grandma: by the way how your boyfriend? I heard from your cousin he was here with friends And they were staying at your house.

Y/N: Johnny? He's fine and his friends are here as well.

You go and introduced everyone to your grandma and she smiles at you.

Grandma: you know your just like your grandfather (your moms side) he was always friendly like you and gave everyone help if they needed it. Well I'll see you another time. It was nice you see you honey.

Y/N: cuídate tu ya estás muy vieja para estar caminando mucho
( take care of your self, your getting old to be walking around so much)

Grandma: *laughs* tu ya sabes si me muero gane esta vida linda qué hay acá.
( you know if I die, I won this life that's so beautiful here)

You smile and she takes off .
You see everyone with raised eyebrows at you.

Y/N: ?

Doyoung: now i know where you get your badass part from

You all laugh and ended up deciding to get matching sweatshirts