Chapter 10

quick authors note: the boys do not like her they think of y/n as a sister and part of the family and btw im posting from now on the weekends or whenever i have time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* 8:00AM in sunny California*

You felt pressure on your stomach and someone poking you.

Y/N:.....what

You mumble

Dylan: mama?

Y/N: yes?

Dylan: can we make breakfast for everyone?

You furrowed you eyebrows and open your eyes to see Dylan and Sammy on top of you giving you puppy eyes. You sigh and look to your night stand and see it 8:05 AM. It's early in the morning and the boys probably are still asleep so might as well.

Y/N: what do we make?

Sammy: can we make pancakes?

Dylan: yea and eggs with bacon?

Y/N: ... and toast with jelly?

Dylan and Sammy: YEA YEA YEA

Y/N: Shhh your papas sleeping

D&S: *whispers* sorryyyy

You smile and start getting up and ready for the day ahead of you. You check your phone to see texts from your students saying what they want for class so you make a note to yourself to go to the supermarket today and buy some ingredients for the dishes your making for your class.

You walk to your closet and grab socks, a hoodie and leggings. And change. You get the kids some socks too. After your done you go to the kitchen and start getting out vegetables, a lot of eggs, bacon, bread, and pancake mix. Now you start taking out pans and bowls and measuring cups and other seasoning like salt, pepper, vanilla and sugar.

Y/N: alright now all we need is music. Hey Alexa play my Y/N L/N playlist.

Alexa: playing your Y/N L/N playlist.
*Jungle by CIX*
Y/N: oh I love this song... alright kids let's start. Dylan your in charge of whisking the eggs. And Sammy your in charge of the pancake mix while I cut the veggies and put them in separate bowls.
*after cutting everything and the kids whisking the eggs and making the pancake mix*

You turn the stove on and put butter on 2 pans both of them for the pancakes and buttered another pan for the bacon.

Y/N: alright guys I don't want you to be anywhere near the stove so I have another job for you which is washing all the fruit and after you tell me so I can cut them.

D&S: Okay mama
The kids start washing all the apples, strawberries, grapes and oranges, While you were making the pancakes and the bacon. Once they were done washing the fruit you let them watch the pancake and bacon and sausage while they cook.

*after cutting the fruits and making the bacon, sausage, and pancakes*

You decided to make veggie omelets so you whisked bell peppers and onions into the eggs and separately made normal omelets.

10:45AM

The kids were helping you put the fruit in a platter that's meant for food while you put everything in its place you felt a presence behind you and you find the maknae line (Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Haechan, Chenle, jisung, mark, hendery, and Lucas) behind you with wide eyes.

Y/N: what?

Chenle: you made so much food

Y/N: yea? There's at least 26 of us in this house what else did you expect, plus I'm a chef this is what I do *smirks*