Chapter 22

* 26th of February 2020*

7:00 AM

You wake up feeling energetic so you decide to go to the Hollywood sign and do a jog. So you get up and take a quick cold shower and change into some sport clothes.

 You go to the kitchen to get some orange juice before you when you see Lucas drinking some water

Y/N: good morning luca

Lucas: good morning noona. Where are you going?

Y/N: I'm gonna go jog around the Hollywood sign, wanna come with me?

Lucas nods so you tell him to go and get ready that you'll wait for him down here.

*5 minutes pass by*

You hear Lucas going down the stairs so you grab the keys to the Audi. And start going to the garage.

Lucas: noona can we go to the mall after? I need some clothes for when we travel.I'm the only one that doesn't have that much clothes.

Y/N: Of course.

*time skip to when you guys get to the trail*

Y/N: alright Lucas how do we do this?

Lucas: how do you exercise?

Y/N: since the trail to the Hollywood sign isn't far I go nonstop until the top.

Lucas: alright let's do it!

You guys jog for 30 minutes until to get to the top. You both are panting and sweating like crazy. You give Lucas a high five.

Y/N: holy crap I haven't done this in a while.

Lucas: that felt good. Look at the view.

You and Lucas stay there for 10 minutes taking pictures and talking.

Y/N: alright let's go back down

Lucas nods and you both start walking down the trail for 34 minutes until you get to the car.

*8:53AM*
You start driving to the mall when you get a phone call.

Jaehyun👾⚔️

You accept the call

Y/N: yo whats up

Jaehyun: where are you guys?

Y/N: we just finished jogging the Hollywood sign trail. Now we're going to the mall want me to pick you up on the way their?

Jaehyun: yea please, I need some clothes

Y/N: alright I'll be there in 15 minutes I'll wait for you in the garage.

Jaehyun: alright bye

*15 minutes later*

You and Lucas are talking about the new album that's came out on the 17th but their also releasing a music video.

Lucas: but yea we already did the music video before coming here so that's good.

You hear Jaehyun and taeyong saying good morning. So you look to the back seats. And start driving out the garage.

Y/N: oh good morning guys. So I have a top secret message to tell you all.

Taeyong: oooo what is it

Y/N: it's about where we're going.

You hear everyone 'ohh'-ing in the car.

Jaehyun: do tell, do tell

Y/N: we are going to 3 places actually. First we're going to Chicago for a day to pick up Johnny's parents.

The guys: Oooooo

Y/N: I might as well say the announcement now but Victoria secret wanted me to model in a runway their gonna have in Miami so that's the second location and we're gonna stay there for 2 days.

The guys start cheering for you which made you laugh.

Y/N: and now the third location... we are going to the Bahamas!

Lucas: wait WHAT WOAHHHHH

the guys are excited and are asking you what they should get ahead to start buying.

Y/N: well you guys should buy something for the hot air cause it's probably hot over there in Miami and in the Bahamas. Some swim suits and I'll help you guys there. And I'll buy the guys some clothes since they probably don't know where we're going.

Once you finish explaining your already parking in the parking lot of the mall. You guys start walking towards the mall and decide to go into forever 21.

Y/N: by the way we're gonna be eating healthy for the next 3 days.
Because we are going to eat a lot while we're over there.

The guys agreed since it made sense. You helped the guys with shirts and clothes for vacation. You also got the rest of the guys some clothes since they might only have a small idea of where we're going. After shopping you decide to make brunch when you get home. When you get in the car you decide to call Johnny's mom through the car speaker.
( by the way she makes you call her mom and the same with Johnny's dad.)

Eomma💜: Hello my beautiful future daughter in law how are you?

Y/N: I'm good mama how are you and appa doing

Eomma: we're doing alright.

Y/N: mama I also have some guests in the car.

The boys: annyeonghaseyo

Eomma: Ahhh hello boys how are you all doing.

The boys: we're all doing good. We have Y/N to take care of all 23 of us.

Eomma: yes she's good like that. Y/N do they know about the plan?

Y/N: yes mama I told them and we decided to go to the mall to buy some clothes for them. So while they bought some clothes for themselves I bought the other boys who are at home probably still sleeping, some clothes.

Eomma: okay when do you guys get here?

Y/N: We're gonna get there in 2 days and we're leaving to Miami the next day. Do you and appa have some clothes ready cause I was thinking we have a girls day, shopping while the boys have a guys day.

Eomma: yes that's perfect because I still need some clothes.

Y/N: that's good. Listen mama ill call you whenever I can because me and the boys just got home and I'm planning to make some brunch.

Eomma: okay Y/N tell everyone at home I said hi and tell Johnny I miss him.

Y/N: will do mama bye bye tell appa to not stress himself at work. Love you guys see you in a few days

Eomma: we miss you guys more bye Y/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~