Chapter 7

Authors note: btw this class is with 17-18 year olds only
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5:55PM
*third pov*

NCT heard what you said about the class and it warmed their hearts. Especially Johnny's, he knew your something too precious.

When the class walked back in with tears in their eyes, You got scared and started panicking.

Y/N: what?! What happened?! Did someone say something you?! Who was it I'll beat their asses?!

You went to go outside when one of the boys grabbed your arm and pulled you into a hug and started crying on your shoulder. You were never good with your feeling but when it comes to them you would do anything.

Y/N: hey hey hey it's ok why are you guys crying? What happened?

One of the classmates explained how they heard your speech and why it made them cry. It was because no one had hope for them except you. They all explained how each of their parents were. Always wanted perfect grades. And if they didn't they'd get a beating. How their parents would always say their were worthless. How everyone was planning to leave their house when they turned 19. And When they'd have enough money, They'd leave and put all of their money together for rent and groceries and bills.

Y/N: and you decide to tell me this now?!? You little shits! You know I would help you guys with anything. You guys are like my kids I would do anything for each and every one of you

One of the girls ( Mia): We know but we didn't wanna bother you about it.

Y/N: well now it's not only your problem but mine. When do all of you turn 18 or 19?

One of the boys ( jisu) : most of us turn 18 in 3-4 months and the rest turn 19 in the next 2- 6 months

Y/N: alright, then all you guys have to do is stay stronger for a few more months, your almost there. And then you guys will be okay. Right now I need all of you guys to try and get jobs if you don't have any and start a savings account. You guys will most likely get a scholarship since you guys have good grades. Right now we're all fighting.

They all gave you a hug. The hug lasted almost a minute and in between that time the rest of NCT realized everyone needs a Y/N in their life.

Y/N: alright let go, you guys stink *laughs*

The class laughed and wiped their tears away.

Y/N: alright get your stinky butts out of here and I want each and every one of you to text me 5 foods you like

One of the boys in the class (josh): we thought it was one.

Y/N: not any more we're all sharing food and watching a movie. And I'm serious. It can be literally anything.

The class nods and smiles at you saying thank you and leaves.

Y/N: *sigh* their all too precious.

Johnny then decides to sneak up behind you and gives you a back hug and a kiss on the cheek.
But you thinking it was someone else you grabbed his hand tight

Y/N: listen here buddy I don't know who the fuck you are but i have a boyfriend and if you don't let go of my waist in 2.0 seconds I'm throwing you on the ground

Johnny: * panicking* WAIT WAIT NO ITS ME! Your boyfriend that you love so much!

Your eyes widen at his voice and you immediately let go of his hand and turn around.

Y/N: * punches his chest lightly* you idiot I was about to throw you on the ground. Oh my god * hugs him* how are you? Wait I thought you were at the penthouse?

Johnny: I'm good. we were but we decided to surprise you here a bit earlier. You know your too kind right?

Y/N: I have been told many times and how long were you there?

Johnny: since you did your 'kick it' choreography.

Y/N: I should have known. I felt you around here.

Johnny: oh you can feel me whenever I'm around? *smirks* how come you didn't feel me when I hug you from behind.

Y/N: * steps away from him and points at him* that was different, you know what happened last time you did that.

Shotaro : what happened last time?

Johnny: I ended up getting thrown to floor and get a foot on my throat. *glares at Y/N *

Y/N: hey don't you glare at me. You know damn well I will do it again and leave you on the floor this time.

Johnny: no wait I was kidding!

Y/N did realize the rest of NCT was behind her until she remembered. And when she did her eyes widened like plates. She slowly turned around and faced NCT.

Y/N: woah you guys are too tall. Hi I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you. Have you guys gotten a tour of the penthouse yet?

Y/N turns to Johnny

Y/N: did you rush them *narrows her eyes*

Johnny: no I didn't

Y/N: hmm * turns to NCT * did he rush you guys?

Mark decided to see what she would do if he said yes

Mark: yea a little bit

Johnny's eyes widened when Y/N turned around fast then a helicopter and started nagging him

Johnny: YAH WAI-

Y/N: JOHN JUN SUH what have I told you about manners with your members. Their not evil spawns. Their your brothers that you have known for years. Now apologize.

Johnny: but I didn't do anything-

He was cut off by the members laughing at him. He glared at them. Y/N hit the back of his head for glaring at them.

Taeyong: *laughter starts dying down* oh I'm sorry Johnny but that was funny. Mark was joking around. Johnny didn't rush us. He actually gave us a pretty good tour.

Y/N: oh *turns to Johnny* hmm well looks like you were telling the truth.

Johnny: oh nah, you think?!

He was gonna argue more but stopped when he realized Y/N was glaring at him. But Y/N's eyes softened when she realized she kinda embarrassed him and hit him hard in front of his members. So she hugged him.

Y/N: I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to hit you hard. * whispers so only he hears it* I'll make it up to you I promise.

Y/N pulls away from the hug and winks at him. She turns to the members and starts to introduce herself to them and they start doing the same. After the introductions. Johnny cleared his throat and suggested for you to go change since you were soaked from the water fight with your class. You nodded and agreed.