Chapter 6

5:11PM
*Y/N's pov*
Y/N: okay so guys I'm pretty sure you got this so let's go through the steps again and then we start recording.
The class: *nods*
Y/N: okay so let's get to wo-
All of the sudden Dylan and Sammy run in giggling
Everyone looks at them as they run to Y/N and hugs her

Dylan: mama can we join you

Sammy: yea mama can we join you .
Y/N: hmm do you guys know parts of the dance?
Dylan and Sammy: OF COURSE WE DO MAMA THOSE ARE OUR UNCLES THAT MADE THAT SONG
Y/N: *laughs* okay! Okay! No need to scream. Alright class let's take it from the top

After a while the class got the steps right and the kids actually didn't do bad especially since their 7 year olds.

Y/N: *claps* whew... woah you guys are fire. So let's ask our cameraman to record the dance.
*third pov*
After asking the camera man he complied and started setting everything up.
While he was setting up
NCT were standing outside to see how you were gonna do their new song 'kick it'

( your the girl in the blue letter sweatshirt with black pants and you can pick who ever is Dylan and Sammy)

To say the least NCT were impressed
Y/N: alright class that was cool. But let's see if you can keep up with more dances *smirks*
So we're gonna play a little games called random dance play kpop edition.
The class were excited with what mixtape you came up with
Y/N: so this is a mixtape I made and each song I know the choreography for. So let's make a deal if one of your classmates joins me the most or if the whole class knows one of the songs choreography we're having a party next class. We're we can just chill and I'll buy whatever food you guys like.

The class starts cheering especially the little kids since they always work hard and almost never get a class off.

Little did they know Y/N made the mixtape easy. And by easy she means she made the mixtape with all the songs she's taught them.

Johnny essentially already knew what she was doing and it put a huge smile on his face with a look of admiration. And the rest of the members saw that smile and asked him what it was about.

Johnny: she made the mixtape with all the choreography's she's taught them

The rest of the members were wondering how lucky the class and Johnny got Y/N but then they realized their about to have her in their lives as well and started having a look of admiration towards her.

*Y/N's pov*
After we finished the game I was laughing so much when the boys would mock the girls when they would dance
Y/N: alright did you guys have fun

The class: YEA

Y/N: jeez don't scream at me. You dorks and I saw you dorks *points at the boys* giggling like little school girls
You then decided to have a little fun and threw water at the boys from your water bottle.... but that was a bad idea when the guys looked at each other and nodded. That's when you knew they were gonna throw water at you. Cold water.
Y/N: wait wait we can talk about This I was kidding. Oh god.

*third pov*

When Y/N screamed, Johnny started laughing cause he knew what the guys were gonna do.
And he was correct when he saw the guys hold you down and throw cold water at you.

Y/N: YAH! YOU LITTLE SHITS! WATER FIGHT.

And that's when all hell broke lose.

Everyone was throwing water at each other and laughing their asses off

While that was happening NCT was laughing at you guys.

Everything stopped when one of your best friends came into the room. You all looked like a wet deer caught by headlights.

F/N: what the fuck happened in here?!?

Y/N: umm... this

All of the sudden Y/N grabs F/N and throws her on the floor that's filled with water.

F/N: *screams* YOU FUCK

Everyone was laughing at how you threw F/N on the floor.

Y/N: alright let's start getting ready to go. Everyone shoes. Socks. Off . So we don't get the floor wet. Outside.

The class and F/N: okay

Y/N: Alright everyone send me a food you would like for next class.
And if you need anything just text me through my number.

The class: Bye Miss

Y/N: HEY! *points* I told you all not to call me that it makes me feel old when I'm only 23. call me Y/N or next time I'm giving you guys homework. And you know I never give you homework.

The class starts nodding fast meaning they Understood you

Y/N: good now goodnight everyone don't forget to text me the food. Bye now leave you little shits

The class: *laughs* bye Y/N

After the class leaves F/N told you something.

F/N: you really love them.

Y/N: huh?

F/N: your face. Every time they laugh or they join you in a dance it gets brighter

Y/N: I love that class. Their my best class. Especially when they ask me for help about something....
I already gave all my hope for each of them.

F/N: hope for what?

Y/N: for when they succeed F/N. I know their gonna be successful. Their like kids to me. Especially when their all so United. It makes me feel like I made this family and I made them succeed and I feel no I know their gonna get what they want. And that's a future.

F/N: you know your too kind, right?

Y/N: it's just being nice. Now come on their probably about to leave the building.

The class didn't really leave. They never did, they wanted to hear if Y/N was gonna say something funny like ' why tf did I decide to wet them those little shits'
But you didn't and they heard what you said about them and that made them tear up knowing that you cared so much about them.

The class walks back in with tears in their eyes....