Chapter 42

Day Of The Grammys*

Everyone's in the Limo BigHit provided for us and the driver of course driving us towards the location of the Grammys.

I decided to leave my hair down and only curled a little bit of it

*TIMESKIP*

We take pictures and I of course get ready to say my lines when announcing.

The boys sit down in their seats which are in the 3rd row next to my chair. And it is time to get awards for 'best pop duo or group performance'

I turn to the boys

Y/N: my cue to go you guys are gonna win I bet

They smile and nod.

I walk to the back stage and get ready to announce the winners.

I get on stage

Y/N: and the winners for "best pop duo or group performance' is .... Lady Gaga and Ariana grande ?

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

Y/N: hold on let me make sure this is right... ok I'm not blind. And I don't see any of those 2 on stage? Grande? Gaga?

I feel my blood starting to boil.

I sigh into the mic and shake my head. I rip the envelope and throw it on the floor. I hear the audience gasp. I chuckle. I talk into the mic

Y/N: and this is why it's called the scammys. I'm not saying this because BTS are my brothers but because I'm tired of this bs that is racist. Homophobic and stupid.
So you all wanna know who actually runs the vote. Some group of 80 year old white men who have no taste in music. Oh another thing. These bastards didn't include any of the black artist winners or nominees on the tv time. Why? Oh I don't know but no wonder so many artist do not want to be involved with the Grammys. The king of rap Eminem. Justin Bieber. The Weeknd. Drake. Kanye west. And so many more artist. Now time for more truth. ARMY

I hear cheers and ARMYS bobs in the back

Y/N: now that is what I call a fandom. ARMY scream the fan chant as hard as you can so the people who doubted are boys can hear who they are now.

'KIM NAMJOON KIM SEOKJIN MIN YOONGI JUNG HOSEOK PARK JIMIN KIM TAEHYUNG JEON JUNGKOOK BTS!'

Y/N: now here's the truth that no one can tell me otherwise. Bts don't need a Grammy to show everyone that they are one of the biggest bands in the world. ARMY do that job. But Grammy needs Bts. The channels population went up so much more percent just because Bts is here. That is how powerful they are. They have worked so much harder then all. No offense. But then all the artist in this room. They deserve more than a stupid Grammy. And no the company does not know I'm saying this without their permission. This is all me. I don't care if the little fandoms from the artist in here hate me or try to cancel me. It's time I stop this little rant. Oh I almost forgot hey voting members. I'll see you in hell.

I smirk and step off the stage. I hear cheers and screams from ARMYS.

I take off my heels since my feet were hurting. And put on some sandals. I see the boys getting ready for their performance.
They look at me and smirk

Y/N: what

They laugh and pull me into a hug.