Chapter 3

12:03PM
After she leaves on her motorcycle she ends up stopping by her favorite smoothie place. Robeks. Y/N gets a (order of your choice) and pays and leaves to the studio which is 2 minutes away from the smoothie place.
*Y/N pov*
I get to the front desk to see if there's any new people coming
To my classes. ( you teach ages 7-30)
Y/N: hey is there any new comers?
Lia: no not that I know of but the little kids were asking about you since yesterday. Especially Dylan and Sammy.
Dylan and Sammy are twins. 7 year old orphans who love you with all their heart they even call you and Johnny, mama and papa.
*flashback*
You were running down the street because it was raining all of the sudden you hear 2 little kids crying in an alleyway. You decide to go check it out. You walk down the alley and find 2 little 4 year olds.

 You walk down the alley and find 2 little 4 year olds

Y/N: oh god hey are you guys ok?Dylan: our mama told us to stay here and wait for her

Dylan: our mama told us to stay here and wait for her.
You look and see they have little suitcases. Come to find out she left them there. You took off your sweater and gave it to them so they don't get that wet. Thank namjesus you brought your car.
Y/N: come on guys we're going to my house and we're gonna get cleaned up.
Dylan and Sammy: otay miss

You take them to your home and got them to take a nice warm bath and change them into their pjs.

Y/N: come on guys let's go to bed
D&S: *nod*
You get them to sleep and you decide to call Johnny
Johnny: hey babe what's up
Y/N: I-I found these 2 little 4 year olds and I don't know what to do with them. I'm too busy to take care of 2 twins
Johnny: babe calm down. Where are they?
Y/N: I let them Sleep in my bed since the guest rooms are still being renovated.
Johnny: okay then just explain to them you can't take care of them because your too young and busy and take them to an orphan center.
Y/N: b-but what if the orphan center takes bad care of them what if they get adopted and they start getting treated bad?
Johnny: then you make sure they don't get adopted. Just tell the orphan center your gonna adopt them when your older.
Y/N: okay okay that's good. Thank you. I didn't know what to do and my dance studio is just starting and i don't know.
Johnny: hey it's okay, they'll understand.
Y/N: thank you babe your the best thing that could ever happen to be.
Johnny : I know and I love you too
Y/N: *laughs* your ego is too big. But I have to go I love you more
Johnny: bye babe
*hangs up*
*sigh* okay I can do this.
You get ready and do your night routine and get in bed with them since there's enough space.
Once you get in bed you feel Dylan and Samantha curl up to you and grab your hand
Y/N: *smiles* don't worry guys I'll  adopt you when I can. Just not right now.
*the next morning* you feel the twins poke you so you open an eye and look at them
Y/N: yes?
Dylan: are we gonna stay with you miss?
Y/N: *sighs and sits up*
Call me Y/N.  Guys I'm sorry but i can't take care of you right now  but I promise when I'm older I'll adopt you guys and we'll live together and be happy all together. That is if you want me to adopt you guys?
Dylan: we understand miss. But where will we go?
Y/N: bubs you will be in an orphan center for now until I am able to get you guys.
Dylan: okay.
Sammy:bubs?
Y/N: *laughs * yes come on let's go get some breakfast
D&S: YAY *starts jumping on the bed*
*flashback over*
Ever since then, they were like your kids and you and Johnny were like their parents.
All of the sudden you hear little footsteps.
Dyl&Sam: MAMA
Y/N: hey bubbies *you bend down to give them a hug and they run right into your arms* oof *laughs*
Sammy: where were you mama
Y/N: well I have news... papa is coming home today with his friends.
Dylan: REALLY?!  Are they like my uncles
Y/N: yea I guess you could say
*dylan and Sammy start jumping around you giggling*
Y/N: alright come on babes, we're gonna go to class so I can teach some people.
Dylan and Sammy: okay ma
You 3 say thank you to lia and leave to the class you have to teach today.
*ding*
You check you phone and see a text from Johnny
Johnny💕: hey babe we just got to the airport and we're on our way to get something to eat and go to your house.
Y/N💜: okay bub just so you know I took the motorcycle and the car keys are their incase you guys wanna come to the studio or go somewhere
Johnny💕: tbh we're probably gonna stay here and rest. We're pretty jet lagged
Y/N💜: ok b gotta go and teach the kids. Love you 😘
Johnny💕: bye love you too 💕
*third pov*
After Johnny sent that text he went to the lobby and asked for the key
Johnny: hey I'm supposed to pick up a key?
Lauren: oh yea, your Johnny right?
Johnny: yea we're staying here for the month for vacation.
Lauren: that's cool. Here *hands over the key*btw don't let Dixon or Apollo out.
Johnny: okay thanks
The guys all decided to take the elevator instead of the stairs because you live on the top floor. 20th floor to be specific.
After getting off the elevator they all walk through the hallway to your door
Johnny: are you guys ready for this?
Ten: why are you saying like if this is a horror movie?
Johnny:.... •_• are you ready or not?....
Doyoung:yea I guess
Johnny turns the key and ...