Chapter 43

Los Angeles, California
2:41 AM

Y/N: JOHN SUH IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS ONCE IM OUT THIS BED.

Johnny: don't worry baby your gonna be fine just breathe in and out

He starts doing breathing exercises.

Y/N: DONT TELL ME TO BREATHE WHILE IM PUSHING 2 FREAKING BABIES OUT MY VAGINA

Doctor: Ma'am I'm gonna need you to try to calm down. The stress your in can harm the babies.

I glare at him

Y/N: doctor with all due respect, you two better run when I'm out this bed.

Their eyes widen, scared.

Johnnys mom comes in along with appa. I start breaking down and tears start flowing down my face before I can realize.

Y/N: mama I'm scared

Mom: don't worry honey I know you'll do just fine. You going to be okay. Now be strong like the women you are and bring my grandchildren into this world.

I nod and smile a bit. She kisses my forehead and mumbles the words 'I love you my daughter'.

Nurse: she 9 centimeter dilated. We should start pushing quick.

Johnnys dad come to my side

Appa: your going to do great my little girl. I love you

He kisses my forehead and hugs Johnny before he and johnnys mom leave the room.

Y/N: baby I'm scared

Johnny: your going to be fine babygirl. Let's start again on the count of 3 your going to push as hard as you can. Okay?

I nod and whimper in pain.

Nurse: 1...2..3!

I yell and push as hard as I can and hold Johnny's hand tight. I feel light headed as I hear a small cry. I start crying from the pain and relief to hear my baby cry.

Doctor: it's a baby boy!... 7 pounds and 8 ounces!

Johnny: that's our baby boy honey. Now all you have to do is push again and we're done and we can go home to the twins.

I nod and feel my throat dry. I try and smile but the exhaustion hits me.

' alright Y/N once more and we can rest. We can do this'

Nurse: 1..2..3!

I tell once again and feel something tear and hear a small little cry.

Doctor: it's a baby girl-

Everything goes black

3rd pov

The heart monitor starts spiking like crazy

Johnny's heart drops

Nurse: BPS DROPPING AND SHES LOSING BLOOD FAST.

Doctor: GET AN O.R READY STAT OR ELSE SHE WON'T MAKE IT

Johnny: what... what happened she was fine a second ago? Doctor tell me she's going to be okay?

The doctor stays quiet and gives him a look of somewhat sympathy

Johnny: TELL ME SHE'S GOING TO BE OKAY! SHE HAS TO... she was just a second fine... she was okay!

The nurses and doctor ignore his yelling and murmurs and run with Y/N to the O.R To get into surgery.

Johnny sits down with a heavy heart and flashbacks of memories with Y/N hit him like a trucks and he breaks down.

Johnny: please.. please don't leave me baby girl. I won't be able to handle all of the kids at once. The kids need you.

Johnnys mother comes in along with his father.

Mama: Johnny? W-where's Y/N?

Johnny starts shaking his head sobbing. Body shaking with sobs.

Johnny: th-they had to p-pull into surgery s-she was losing too much blood...

The married couples faces pale hearing him break down and explain. Tears roll down their face.

Mama: m-my - my babygirl... my daughter! Not my little girl!

Appa: she's going to be okay right? I mean she's our family she's strong. She's going to survive.

He leaves the room and Johnny's mother slides down to the floor. Hugging her son as sobs rack their bodies. As the mother and son start to mourn, the father makes the call to BigHit and SM entertainment to let them know of the news.

30 MINUTES PASS BY

AT BIGHIT*

Namjoon: guys I don't know why but pd-nim called us

Jimin: I know I didn't do something this time

The boys enter Pd-Nims office and bow.

Pd-nim clears his throat and tears prick his eyes.

Pd-nim: boys your gonna want to sit down for this.

The 7 look confused and concerned but sit down none the less.

Pd-nim: I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but unfortunately Y/N is in surgery...

The boys pale in shock as they hear the news. Some members hands begin to shake and tears start prickling their eyes.

Taehyung: h-how?

Pd-nim: while she was having the babies something teared and made her lose a lot of blood. But right now the important things is she is alive so far and getting you guys out there. The jet will be ready in 40 minutes now you-

He couldn't finish his sentences before all the boys ran out to pack whatever they found into their bags and leave. Each member with tears blurring their vision they packed whatever got into their hand and left.

SM ENTERTAINMENT.

Lucas runs down the hallway of the dorms with tears down his face and a blurry vision. He slams open the dorm where all the other members were.

Lucas: we need to pack now

Jaehyun: Lucas? What?

Lucas starts sobbing and couldn't breathe. The small amount of air he was trying to breathe wasn't helping his lungs. As he tried to get more air he started panicking and yelling out

Lucas: N-NOONA W-WE N-NEED

Taeyong: LUCAS! Calm down.. now breathe with me-

The two start doing breathing exercises and Lucas finally calms down but wasn't for long before he starts panicking again and sobs rack his tall body.

Lucas: everybody pack your bag. T-the private j-jet is gonna be here in 20 minutes.

Everyone starts going crazy and asks questions.

Lucas: ITS Y/N NOONA SHES IN SURGERY- they don't know if she's going to make it....

As the same reaction as everyone being told the news. They paled and tears pricked their eyes. They packed. And left feeling hopeless and depressed...

DAMNNNNN HAVENT DONE THIS SHIT IN A YEAR AHAHA. Bro I really hit y'all with this one didn't I? I think I'm gonna do maybe 2-3 more chapters and finally end this journey of a book. Love y'all.
Babyjaylas  girl this one for you